The Spirit Bomb

Vegeta's POV
"Kakarot, tell me why you chose to save this imbecile, a namekian, and a dog instead of our own children!?" I growled as I shoved him.
Kakarot frowned.
"When I looked at them they looked terrified. At least Gohan and Trunks were unconscious so that means they didn't feel anything, besides if Dende had died then the dragon balls would be gone." Kakarot replied.
"Tch." I crossed my arms and looked away from him.
"How did you come back to life anyway?" Kakarot asked me.
"I'm still dead imbecile, I did the same thing you did like two days ago." I answered.
"Oh so Baba brought you."
I didn't respond, but then suddenly Supreme Kai yelled,"Majin Buu is still alive!"
He was staring into a pearl of some sort. There was a old man who looked like a kai as well.
"What!?" Kakarot asked.
•••
Twenty Minutes Later...
I watched from a rock several feet away, as Kakarot and Buu began their battle. The kais and Dende left to some New Namek. They forgot the idiot who took credit for Gohan's victories, and his mutt.
Kakarot roared as he charged his power to maximum as a Super Saiyan Two. He grinned at Buu and lunged at him.
He slammed his knees and feet against Buu's head, causing him to stumble. Buu growled and threw a blast at Kakarot, he dodged it and blasted at Buu.
Buu slid back and then the two slammed blasts together at the same time, causing a small explosion.
Kakarot jumped back, Buu stood where he was laughing. Kakarot growled.
"He's really tough." Kakarot said.
Buu laughed and then he yelled loudly as he charged up his power to his max! My eyes widened as his power exceeded even mine, Kakarot nervously grinned.
Then he cracked his knuckles.
"Time for three." Kakarot said before he clenched his fists and roared.
The wind around him blew in every direction. He roared loudly as his hair got longer and his lightning doubled in amount! Buu looked surprised.
Kakarot smirked widely.
So the battle for the fate of the galaxy begins.
Buu lunged at Kakarot, Kakarot quickly fired a blast at him. Buu avoided the blast and then Kakarot ran at him, slamming his fists against Buu's head!
Buu fell forward, but then he slammed his foot deep into the ground. Soon his foot came back up, slamming into Kakarot's face! Kakarot backflipped away and grunted as he fired another blast at Buu.
Buu dodged it and blasted at Kakarot, Kakarot teleported behind Buu and punched him in the back! Buu retaliated by slamming his foot against Kakarot's face, blood flew out of his mouth.
The two continued fighting intensely and rapidly!!
As I watched I slightly smiled as I saw Kakarot ram his fist into Buu's face.
Kakarot, you are incredible. This creature is far beyond my own power. No one but you can fight him. I I think I see at last why I could never beat you. I thought it was because you had people to protect..I thought that desire create some unfathomable power in you, but I have the same desire now. I still fight to win..to enjoy it..to kill enemies..to puff up my pride. Not you, you've never fought to win. You fight to better yourself! To push your limits! That's you never kill your enemies...why you refused to kill me those fourteen years ago. As if you knew all along I would learn to have a soul. I should hate you, a Saiyan who loves to fight—and is kind?!
I paused to watch as Buu and Kakarot kicked each other at the same time.
Good luck Kakarot, your the real champion!!!
Kakarot and Buu started exchanging blows even faster than before, then Buu blasted at Kakarot.
Kakarot blocked the blast and then he fired his own blast at Buu.
"You dummy, this is a real kamehameha!" Kakarot chuckled.
I examined Kakarot's body, his clothes in shreds already with wounds all over his body. While Buu looks like he hasn't even been touched.
I flew over to Kakarot's side and said,"Kakarot."
"Vegeta? You wanna switch already? Gimme a minute!" Kakarot replied.
"That's not it, you never planned to switch anyways. Just charge up your power and obliterate him with the Super Saiyan Three." I smirked.
"I've been trying to, but I've used up too much energy! I'd need about a whole minute to charge up to maximum power." Kakarot said in frustration.
I clenched my fists and felt my blood get filled with adrenaline.
"I'll buy you that one minute you need." I said.
"But you know that if you die right now, you'll be gone completely. Even gone from the afterlife." Kakarot said.
"Then hurry up and start charging up your power already."
"Vegeta, don't die." Kakarot smirked.
I smirked as well.
"Worry about yourself."
I shouted as I transformed into a Super Saiyan Two.
I lunged at Buu.
I fired several blasts at him, but he avoided them all and attacked me! He punched me repeatedly, his attacks feel horrible. They hurt more than Cell's!
Buu punched my face, then stomach, quickly adding a small punch to my chin! My body was getting torn and thrown around like a rag doll, Buu laughed as he continued slamming attacks against my body!
He then wrapped his arm around my neck, and slammed our foreheads together. Busting my head open, then Buu started choking me!! I coughed blood as I struggled to breathe!!
Everything's getting dark.
Dark.
"It's been over a minute, and my power is decreasing!" Kakarot cursed.
Suddenly his hair went back to normal and so did his body.
Then I passed out.
•••
I opened my eyes, seeing that I'm still where I was before. I looked around and saw the fat Buu fighting the small kid Buu we were fighting. What did I miss??
I looked up and saw Kakarot still charging up his energy.
"Kakarot, how much longer!?" I yelled.
I groaned as I got to my feet, holding my arm.
"I don't understand! I got close to full power but then my chi started decreasing!" Kakarot replied.
"What!?"
I cursed.
We're doomed, there's nothing else we can do.
Fat Buu yelled loudly as he continued attacking the kid Buu, I think he's protecting Hercule.
Too bad Buu isn't as weak as Frieza, cause then we could—
Frieza! I got an idea!
"Kakarot, I've got an idea!"
"What is it?"
"Your gonna do the Spirit Bomb."
Kakarot's eyes widened, he smiled.
"That's a great idea!" Kakarot flew up in the sky and hooded at me.
"Dende! You and the Supreme Kais are watching right?" I yelled into the sky.
"Oh uh yes!"
"Good, now listen. Get the Namekian Dragonballs quickly." I ordered.
"O-ok!"
A few minutes later he responded,"Ok done! What are your wishes?"
"For the first wish, restore the planet Earth. The second one, revive everyone who died the day of the tournament—except the bad ones!" I quickly added.
•••
Gohan's POV
I looked around confused. The last thing I remember is being absorbed by Buu. I saw Goten, Trunks, and Piccolo with me as well.
"Hey guys, what's going on?" I asked confused.
"I don't know." Goten replied.
I felt every living thing's energy on the planet again, were we resurrected??
•••
Vegeta's POV
After a few minutes Dende replied,"Okay, it's done!"
I looked up and noticed my halo disappeared, my injuries healed too.
"Guess Porunga thinks of you as a good guy Vegeta." Kakarot snickered.
"Shut up!"
I then turned my attention back to Dende.
"And for the third, you can have that one for yourself!" I said.
I cleared my throats and yelled,"King Kai, are you listening too!?"
"Yes I am Vegeta, and I'm very flattered that you chose to defeat Buu with my technique." His annoying voice said in my head.
"Allow me to be able to talk to everyone on the planet." I ordered.
"It's done! Just started talking and everyone will hear it."
"People of Earth! I am on a distant planet with other people trying to defeat Majin Buu. We need your help, raise your hands to sky and allow us to borrow some of your energy!" I said.
Instantly the stupid humans started criticizing me and saying I was the devil. But Kakarot had gained some energy.
"This is just the energy from our friends Vegeta! No one else." Kakarot said.
"Damn those stupid people! You try it Kakarot! Hurry, the fat Buu is already down. I'll stall for you, but you need to hurry!"
I then flew at Buu.
He instantly punched my stomach, I gagged. Buu rammed his knee against my face, then he threw several punches at me! I can't attack back!
He grabbed my hair and slammed me repeatedly on the ground!! I coughed up dust, then he kicked my stomach after landing a hard blow against my cheek!
I was down on the ground again, when I heard the hairy idiot yell,"THIS IS HERCULE!! RAISE YOUR HANDS AND GIVE US YOUR ENERGY!!"
I looked up and saw Kakarot's spirit bomb triple in size!!! I smiled and then Kakarot chuckled.
"It's ready. Move Vegeta!!" Kakarot yelled.
I can't move. Damn, I'm sorry Gohan.
"Just throw it, forget about me!" I replied.
Suddenly I was lifted onto someone's shoulders. Its Hercule!
"Thanks Hercule, you really are the planet's hero. Buu!!!!!" Kakarot called Buu's name.
Buu's eyes widened.
"THIS IS FOR YOU!!!!" Kakarot roared as he flung the ginormous ball of blue energy at Buu.
Buu laughed and blasted at the Spirit Bomb, but the Spirit Bomb was unfazed.
Buu's eyes widened and he threw his hands out to catch the giant blue orb.
He growled as he struggled to hold it, I looked up at Kakarot and saw he was struggling to push it against Buu.
Buu and Kakarot were both using all their strength to try to gain the upper hand in this struggle!!
Buu was starting to win, Kakarot was breathing heavily. Then he slumped down, exhausted. Buu laughed as he saw his chance, he blasted the Spirit Bomb back up at Kakarot!!
"Kakarot!!"
We're doomed!
Kakarot watched as the spirit Bomb came closer and closer. Suddenly we heard Dende yell,"Goku we used the third wish to restore your energy!"
Kakarot smiled and then replied,"Yes! I feel it!!"
Kakarot transformed into a Super Saiyan and he put his hand outward. Kakarot pushed the Spirit Bomb back down, Buu growled as he struggled against it again!
"It was fun getting the chance to fight someone as strong as you. I hope one day you come back reborn and good," Kakarot then smiled said,"See ya!"
Then Kakarot finally ended it, with a might roar worthy of a Saiyan.

 I hope one day you come back reborn and good," Kakarot then smiled said,"See ya!"Then Kakarot finally ended it, with a might roar worthy of a Saiyan

•••
To be continued...