Day Ten. Last Day

Dad and I sat together in a tree.
Dad's arm wrapped around me, we watched as two baby dragons played.
"We got the Cell Games tomorrow." Dad said grimly.
"Yeah." I replied.
A wind rustled the leaves, causing a few leaves to fall.
I sighed, Dad pulled me into his lap and kissed my neck. I closed my eyes and let him do as he pleased, his soft lips going all over my neck.
Suddenly he pulled his mouth away.
Dad growled and asked,"Who left YOU that mark!?"
I gulped and remembered about the Mate Mark that Trunks left me.
"Um..."
"Was it Vegeta?"
"..."
"It was! I'll kill him!!!" Dad roared and pushed me off his lap.
"No!! It wasn't Vegeta!!!"
But he wasn't listening!
I fell off the tree and landed on my butt. Dad flew off in the direction of Capsule Corp!
I flew after him, Dad was going too fast!!! I can't catch up!
Dad was going full speed, I roared as I went as fast as I could, but he was still outrunning me!!
Only one thing to do.
I growled and blasted at him, my blast nailed him in the cranium. Dad went down and crashed into the ground, I flew down.
I landed in front of him, blood on leaking out of his head.
He's unconscious.
I sighed and pulled the Senzu Beans out of his pocket, I fed him it. Dad healed up, then he woke up. Dad sat up and looked around, confused.
"What just happened?" Dad asked.
"..."
"Gohan?"
"..."
I started to sweat as I thought of what to say. Then I got an idea!
"Uh....you were flying and then you hit your head." I answered.
"Oh ok."
Dad got up, he dusted himself off.
I sighed in relief and wiped the sweat off of my brow. Thank Kami that Dad is dumb.
"Gohan, you won't mind if I go spend the rest of my time with Chichi, do you?" Dad asked,
"Not at all." I replied.
"Great!" Dad said and flew off.
I then fell on my back and closed my eyes, it's getting harder to keep Dad from knowing about my other mate.
Maybe if I—
I sat up and then I threw up!
•••
I was sitting naked in a warm spring.
The nice water soothing my upset stomach, I dunno why I hurled. Guess I ate something bad.
I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
Later....
"Gohan."
I opened my eyes and saw Vegeta standing over me.
He was smiling.
I smiled too.
"Hey Vegeta." I said as I yawned.
I wiped the sleepiness out of my eyes and then I kissed Vegeta on the nose.
"Finally I get to have you all to myself." Vegeta said as he started pulling his clothes off.
Soon he was naked too. I blushed and placed my hands over my lap to hide my "excitement".
Vegeta sat down next to me, he wrapped his arm around me and then I rested my head against his shoulder.
We stayed like that for a few minutes, but then Vegeta pulled me into his lap.
His bare crotch against my bare butt, soon we were both hard. I was facing him, blushing like mad. Vegeta smiled softly and then he connected our lips.
I kissed back, with just as much love as he was kissing.
Our lips moved together. The kiss was a passionate one, but then it turned into a lustful one.
My breathing hitched as Vegeta rubbed my butt, then his tongue slipped into my mouth.
My tongue met his and they wrestled around.
Vegeta squeezed my butt his his hands tightly, making me squeak. I frowned and then Vegeta chuckled as we continued to kiss.
Vegeta then lightly lifted me up, spread my cheeks apart and set his tip against my open hole.
He broke the kiss as he lifted me up.
Then he slowly lowered me on his long shaft.
I moaned loudly as I settled on it. Once I was used to the size, Vegeta started bouncing me up and down on his shaft.
I moaned loudly, Vegeta and I stared into wash others eyes as we made love.
Water splashed around us as we mated.
But then, my stomach started hurting. My throat started to fill with bile, I covered my mouth and gagged.
I hopped off of Vegeta and ran out of the water, then I hurled.
I breathed heavily as I threw up. Vegeta walked over and patted my back as I threw up, he moved my hair out of my eyes.
"What's wrong?" Vegeta asked once I was done hurling.
"I don't know." I answered.
Vegeta furrowed his brow, but then he patted my head and said,"Let's get dressed."
Dang it! I ruined the moment!
I nodded and then Vegeta and I got back into our clothes.
Vegeta hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead.
"I'll see you tomorrow at the Cell Games." Vegeta said.
I kissed Vegeta on the lips and then pulled away.
"Kay."
Vegeta smiled and then his eyes widened as he stared at my neck.
"Trunks and Kakarot??" Vegeta asked.
"Yes." I replied as I looked down at my feet.
Vegeta sighed, but then he cupped my face and made me look back at him.
"I don't care, you love me the most. That's all I need." Vegeta said and then he left another kiss on my forehead.
Vegeta waved bye and then he flew away.
I sighed and watched as Vegeta flew away.
Then I heard someone behind me. I turned my head and saw Dad. He smiled at me and waved.
"Finally found ya! Your mother and I want to have one last family dinner before tomorrow, so let's go." Dad said.
"Ok."
Dad held my hand as we flew back home.
Vegeta....
•••
To be continued....