The Bullying

Later that day I went back to the forest to wait for Videl.
At least Videl is still my friend. She didn't call me names or looked ashamed to be talking to me.
As I waited for her, Goten showed up.
"Hi big brother. Can we spar?" Goten asked.
"Yea sure. But when Videl comes we gotta stop, ok." I said.
"Alright." Goten replied.
We both transformed into Super Saiyans and lunged at each other.
•••
We were both sitting on the ground. Our hair back to normal as we breathed heavily to catch our breath. Scratches and bruises all over us.
"That was fun!" Goten laughed.
"Yea. Man, it really is hot today." I said.
"Can we go swim?" Goten asked.
"Let's wait for Videl, then we can go swim." I answered.
A few minutes later Videl arrived in her airplane.
Except she looked different than she did earlier today at school. Her hair was cut short.
"Uh Gohan, who is that?" Goten asked.
"Alright let's get back to training." Videl said.
4 hours later...
Videl was soon flying around, almost as good as Goten.
"Good job Videl, you did it on your second day." I said.
Videl blushed and flew down.
She was sweating a lot. I am too.
"We should remove our shirts." I suggested.
Videl lightly blushed and agreed.
•••
When I got home I sighed loudly. I'm exhausted.
After Videl left Goten and I started training hard. Videl won't be coming for lessons anymore.
Goten is really strong for his age, I've been having to use 60% of my power against him.
As I made my way to the restroom to wash off my sweat, I heard Vegeta arrive home too.
"Daddy we're home!" Trunks Jr yelled.
I walked back to the living room and saw Trunks Jr with a lot of marks from fighting. Vegeta was sweaty, but only one bruise was forming on his chin.
"I fought Trunks!" Trunks Jr said as he stared up at me.
"Did you win?" I asked.
"Nope! Trunks can turn into a Super Saiyan but I can't. If we're both normal we're evenly matched, but then he transforms and I lose." Trunks Jr said.
"I could teach you." I smiled at him.
"Really!?" He asked with a giant smile.
"Yea. I'll teach you after the Tournament."
"Yay!"
Trunks Jr ran to his room.
I walked over to Vegeta and asked,"How'd it go with training?"
Vegeta sighed and growled out,"When I arrived at Capsule Corp, Bulma had her security TRY to get me to leave. I took care of them and got Trunks to train with us two."
"Oh. Do you think you've improved?"
At this, Vegeta chuckled.
"Yep. I'm probably as strong as Cell right now at my full power." Vegeta said as he walked to our room.
I walked after him.
"What do you want for dinner?"
"Something simple like soup, I'm not that hungry."
"Alright. I'll go make some."
I went to the restroom and washed my hands, then I went to the kitchen. I grabbed everything I would need.
Soon I was done making the soup and placed it in three bowls on the table.
"Dinner is ready!" I called out.
Trunks Jr and Vegeta made their way to the table then they sat down.
As we ate in silence someone knocked on the door.
"I'll get it." I said as I walked to open the door.
When I opened it I saw no one there.
I looked around and saw spray painted words on the outside of the door. It was a erect penis with the words: A faG LiVes HeRe!! BURN IN HElL!!!
I sighed and called Vegeta.
Vegeta came over and then he started getting angry.
"Fucking humans. I hate them all, just because two males like each other. This was normal back on my original planet." Vegeta growled.
"..." I didn't reply.
"Dad, Daddy. Who wrote that?" Trunks Jr asked as he walked up to the door.
"Trunks, don't look." I said as I told him to go to his room.
I can't believe the guys from school found out where I live. I guess Sharpner overheard when I told Erasa and Videl.
"I'm not going to school tomorrow." I said as I walked inside to get cleaning supplies.
As I washed the paint off the door I heard people laughing from nearby.
I looked around and saw Sharpner with some of his friends laughing at me. They were down at the parking lot. I ignored them, but then Vegeta saw them.
"It was those bastards. Wasn't it?" Vegeta growled as he stormed down the stairs.
I watched as Vegeta walked up to them.
Sharpner laughed and walked up to Vegeta. He looked down at Vegeta since he was about a quarter of a foot taller.
"What you gonna do about it? Old man?" He taunted.
Vegeta punched him in the face. Sharpner fell down unconscious. His other friends were surprised. They all then ran away.
Vegeta though teleported right in front of them, stopping their escape.
"You damn earthlings hurt my mate's feelings. Now I'm gonna hurt you." Vegeta said menacingly.
He'll kill them!
I quickly flew in front of Vegeta and stopped him.
"No Vegeta, you can't kill them." I said.
They took this chance to run away. Vegeta growled and said,"I could've gotten rid of your problems."
"I know, but then you would've become a criminal." I replied as I looked at Sharpner's unconscious body.
"Can I kill that one?" Vegeta asked as he pointed to Sharpner.
"No!"
"Well, I gotta punish him in some way." Vegeta said as he walked over to Sharpner.
He tore his clothes off, leaving him naked.
"There."
Vegeta then walked back up the stairs. I followed him and then Vegeta kissed me on the lips.
He pulled away and said,"Go rest honey, I'll finish cleaning for you."
I smiled.
What a great boyfriend I have.
•••
To be continued...

•••To be continued