Kidnapped

I open my eyes barely remembering what had happened. I remember a man then me blacking out. Then I ended up here. Then realization hits. I've been kidnapped. I look around the room with my eyes seeing a very white clean bathroom. Nothing else in the room other than a door. I get up running to it jiggling the door knob, but the door is locked. Unaware of the time or how long I've been sleeping for I sit back down on the uncomfortable bed. I let out a sigh. Feeling hopeless already. Feeling lonely.

I continue to pass the time by laying down and tracing my finger on the wooden wall. Just waiting for my moment to escape. Still not knowing how I will but something will come to mind. Trying to stay positive is hard for me. Always thinking about the downsides. The negatives. Then the door opens and I immediately sit up startled at who it might be. But it's only a man with glasses, a grey long sleeve, and long pants. Scared at who he might be I bite the inside of my lip. He doesn't say anything for a few moments. "You must be wondering why you are here," he says in a serious tone. I can tell that he is a type of person you don't want to mess with. "Well for years people have been judging people like us. And we are all tired of it," he says in a stern tone.

"Please. Let me go," I cry.
I feel salty tears slide down my face as I look at the man. He then walks out and closes the door behind him. I run up to the door pounding on it yelling. Thinking that he had gone elsewhere I stop crying and calm myself down. What did he mean by "we" was there more one person here? I sit back on the bed staring at the ground. How did I end up here. I hold back the tears because I know once I start I won't be able to stop. All I wanted was a life and now that might be taken away from me. I close my eyes and lean back hoping to be able to fall asleep and disappear from this place. When I wake up the door is open and bright light is shining through but there's the same man by dressed in a yellow jacket. Sitting on the floor.
"Did you know you make noises when you sleep?" The man says with a lisp and a light childish tone. "Who are you?" I ask confused on how this man was acting so differently than before.

"I'm Hedwig. And I have red socks," he says with a smile. I've seen this before. This man has multiple personalities. I don't know much about it but I've heard of it. "How old are you, Hedwig?" I ask wanting to know more about this personality.
"I'm 9. D-did you know that Mr. Dennis talks about you a lot?" The child says.
"Who's Mr. Dennis?" I ask. Maybe this is another personality or another person.
"The one who took you! He and Miss.Patricia said that you are going to be the one who will free us!" He says with excitement. Just like any other 9 year old would get excited over something.

"What?" I ask s confused on what is going on. "I-I count tell you. They will get mad at me. Uh- I have to go feed my hamster," he says quickly then quickly running out and closing the door. Saddened that I have little information on where I am or why I am here. I lay back down feeling my eyes water of how desperate I was to get out. Who knows how long I will be down here for.

lol I know it's a pretty crappy chapter but I need it so I can build up from it lol. Don't worry yall will be kissing Dennis soon lolol
(Btw there may be spelling errors since I mainly write these at like 12am or 1 am lol)
-llvevo