Internal

Dennis was right. Patricia hasn't talked to me nor threatened me yet. Dennis visited me on a daily basis. Hedwig and the other personalities occasionally visited me. Although I do miss Hedwig a little. It seems that Dennis has taken full control and has the light for longer periods of time.

As the world outside of this little room was unknown to me i soon got used to not knowing everything. I still don't know everything about Dennis or the many other personalities nor who the real person of the body is. It's funny to think that I'm possibly in love with a personality. Sometimes I question myself. Then again you questions a lot of things when you are in a locked room for days and days. There wasn't anything you could do. Other than sleep and hope you wake up to someone coming to visit you. It was one of those lucky times. It was around 9 pm and I sat up to see who is visiting me.

"I hope you don't mind but I'll have to stay here since the other rooms are being occupied," Dennis' voice is heard through the darkness.

"Occupied by what?" I ask. Maybe there's more people he had kidnapped.
"Papers. The other personalities left it like that and I can't stand seeing the mess," Dennis says sounding disgusted.

"I mean if you don't mind. Uh I can just sleep on the floor," He offers pacing around the room.

"No, you can just sleep up here," I say. My hearts racing and all I can hear is my heart beating. I turn over on my side and close my eyes. Feeling the bed dip to the other side, now knowing that Dennis is now on it. I try to sleep but it's no luck. I roll onto my back instead.

"So I'm guessing no freedom for me?" I ask. The air still making everything seem like it's frozen in time. Not a cricket chirping not even the sound of wind.

"The others will suspect something, I can't risk that. I may loose a say in things that we do," he says. So they take a vote? Wow I guess personalities can have their own government system.

"It's just that being in a room sucks. Let alone missing everything that is happening out in the world," I say soon realizing how depressing life is now. You really take your freedom for granted.

"Is this ceremony still happening?" I ask. I'm hungry for answers for my questions. I'm just getting straight to the point. No dilly dallying this time.

"Yes," Dennis responds. Then suddenly everything I ever knew changed. It was still going to happen. I am still going to get sacrificed? After all that I've been through.  Terrified to ask anymore questions I turn back over onto my side and try and sleep. Soon my eyelids start to get heavy as I drift off into a sleep.

"You dumb girl. Never learned your lesson." The voice says before placing the cold razor to my shoulder and slowly slashing it. I shake in pain and yelp as the pain gets stronger. I close my eyes in the pain feeling that the razor is going into my skin again in another spot. That tingling sensation goes into my whole arm. I scream once more as the razor goes in the third time.

I eyes fly open as I wake up from the dream that is still vivid in my head. My arm still had that slight tingling sensation. When I slowly gain conscious of what is really going on I soon realize that there's a arm wrapped around me. Slowly regaining back my memory I remember now that it's Dennis.
"What was the dream about?" Dennis asks in a groggy voice. A wave of embarrassment goes over me as I think I must've woken him up.

"Just something I remembered," I say trying to brush off the dream. While every moment still replays in my head. It wasn't a dream it was an old memory that had happened. It was something that happened in real life. Every time I had done something wrong to piss my uncle off that was my punishment. It wasn't any writing sentences nor time out it was cuts, burns.

"While you were dreaming you said something about your shoulder," Dennis trails off.

"It's nothing. I can't even remember what I was dreaming about."

I certainly don't want to draw attention to myself by showing anyone the damage my uncle has done to me. I've never told nor showed anyone the cuts or burns.
"Sounds like it was something that was bothering you," Dennis says sounding skeptical on what I was saying.

"Seriously. There's nothing wrong, Dennis," I say in a harsher tone.

"You're not telling me something," he says rolling over onto his side looking at me. Trying to read my expression. To see what I am hiding. I look away and start staring at the wall. I can't show a sign of weakness. I fell his presence hovering above me as I feel my heart pound from the inside.

"I'm going to ask again, Casey. What's going on?" He asks. I have a feeling this is the last straw before he starts investigating. I feel my throat swell up as the nervousness catches up to me. My arm tightens up as his hand pushes down my sleeve revealing my shoulder. The tenseness and awkwardness between us softens as I feel his aura bounce right off me. The feeling of sorrow and pain engulfs both of us as I feel tears build up behind my eyes from the memory replaying in my head again.

"What happened?" Dennis asks clearing his throat. I open my eyes to see Dennis' expression different. It looked as if he actually felt sorry for me.
"It was my uncle," I say briefly trying to get rid of the subject quickly. Even just referring to him sent chills down my spine.

"Is there anymore?"

I hold back my answer as I know that there are many more scars. I nod as my vision gets blurry because of the buildup of tears in my eyes. When I blink I feel a warm droplet slide down my face.

Dennis' eyes soften as he soon learns that there are more than just these cuts on my shoulder.
"Id rather not talk about it now," I say rolling over onto my side and covering my face with the blanket.
I take a deep breath as the vivid memories and flashbacks replay over and over in my head. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I really didn't. I didn't mean to start to get feelings for my kidnapper. I didn't mean to cause all this trouble.

I can't stay here.

Thank you for 5 k reads!

Sorry for the short chapter. Anyways please leave feedback and also vote for this chapter. Add this book to your library so you'll always know when I update!
Love you all

-llvevo

I apologize for any spelling errors or if anything doesn't make sense. I did not proofread this!