Lifetime

(t-t-t-trigger warning ⚠️)

-4 week time skip-

It was a mistake. I couldn't help myself. I guess in these cases your heart wins over your mind. But you need two of them working together. Your heart doesn't have a brain. It just does what it wants to do. And this is where I messed up, big time.

-3 weeks ago-

It began with a single kiss. Nothing much behind it. Just what happens when two people have feelings for each other. You kiss. And then you kiss again. As the kisses became more passionate you start to loose control. And that's what happened to me. I couldn't resist Dennis. Nor could Dennis resist me. The clothing on both of us soon disappeared.

"I fucking love you," Dennis mummers into my ear.
"I love you too," I mutter as I grip onto his back. "Are you sure about this?" He asks.

I nod as I feel a feeling I've never felt before. As this odd feeling progresses as Dennis slowly thrusts in and out of me I grip harder onto him. Letting out a soft moan. As our lips reconnect again, they move in sync. Both of our breathings get heavier and heavier. I let out another moan that is a bit louder than the last.
As this went on for a few more minutes and it got more intense and more pleasurable later on. A few moments later a feel a warm liquid disperse inside of me.

It causes me to let out another moan that lasted a few seconds. Soon Dennis rolled off of me. Both of us panting and gulping air. Our bodies laid close to each other. As I felt the warmth of his body bounce off mine. My mind still not able to comprehend on what happened. Dennis rolls over onto his side as he faces me. He cups the side of my face as his warm lips collide again with mine. Ending with Dennis holding me close to him.

-3 weeks later-

You selfish girl. These words rang in my head as the blurry man walks closer to me. In the woods you could see clearly the autumn colored leaves that were scattered on the ground. As the blurry figure came into focus I could see my uncle. I stood there. Emotionless. In his hand-a shotgun.
"You see what happens? Casey!" My uncle shouted as his voice echoed off the trees and spontaneous mountain ranges. He crooks the gun revealing that it's fully loaded. He shoots it up in the air which results in a loud boom. That echoes across the woodland area. He slowly put the gun up to my chest. I still stood there. Emotionless. As he pulls the trigger once again.

I jolt up to the sound of loud thunder. My sweaty palms that were clenched up in a fist before. My heavy breathing slowly goes back to normal. As my eyes slowly adjust to the darkness I'm able to hear the loud sounds of rain. With the occasional thunder. I wake up to the sicking feeling in my stomach. I felt extremely dizzy and nauseous. I lay back down slowly. Rolling back onto my side. I shut my eyes. Getting frightened at the loud crackle of thunder every time it went off.

"Are you scared too?" A voice is heard next to me.

"Hedwig?" I ask. "That's me! You know sometimes when things like this happen. Miss,Patricia. She sings to me, et cetra. Will you sing to me? Please?" Hedwig begs. He whimpers to the sound of the loud thunder.

"Sure," I smile. Although he's not able to see my smile.
Hedwig snuggles up close to me feeling him hold onto my arm. Clenching it every time something scares him.

I start humming a tune and start softly singing it. As I feel his grip loosen on my arm he swings his arm over onto the he other side of me. Holding onto me as I sing.

When I end the song Hedwig is asleep. Still holding onto me. Although I find this quite comfortable. As I too slowly drift off to sleep. The uneasy sickness slowly disappearing as I drift off to sleep.

In the morning the heavy rain is still heard. Hedwig still lays closely next to me. The loud thunder to be nonexistent anymore. The room illuminated only by the cracks in the wall and the door. The outside lights shining through the sides of the door. I feel as Hedwig shifts in his spot. He rubs open his eyes as he turns his head to look at me.

"Is the thunder gone?" He asks in a low quiet voice.
"Yes, Hedwig. It's only rain now," I say. "Okay. I have to go now. I have to hand off the light to someone else now. Bye Casey," Hedwig says as he pulls the sheets off of him. He drags his feet across the floor as he walks out the door. Now since his presence is gone. The warmth of his body leaves the bed as well. The now empty vacant room makes it lonely. Now is when my thoughts start to go crazy.
You need to get out of here.
You're going to die.
They don't care about you, Casey. You need to find help.

I hear the sound of footsteps and noises coming from the other side of the door. Sometimes there's whispers of two personalities talking to each other. Although this was very common to hear.

My back ached for hours. I kept on having to stand and stretch. Wishing for some pain medicine now. The wooden door slowly opens. As I look up to see who it is, and its Barry.

"My bad, did I wake you?" Barry asks politely. "No I've been up for a while now," I smile. He walks over to me.
"Oh my, baby girl. You look terrible, here follow me and I'll fix you something to eat, come on," Barry says. I stand up while he slowly guides me on where to go.
"You know. You would look perfect on some of my modern designs I have," He says walking me down the stairs. "Of course they aren't in season now. But out here. No ones gonna be critiquing a look. Except for me,"

I sit at a small dining table as Barry goes into cabinets and refrigerator for food. I turn my head to look down a hall. Seeing the room where Joshua was in. The light was no longer on. The door was open but inside no one was in the room. He got out. He was able to escape.

Almost at 8k reads already?! But in this chapter I tried to do something a bit different. If you've read since the beginning then you know I don't really write smut. But lolol I tried to at least write some in this chapter.
Comment if you want more stuff like this in future chapters. I'll definitely be much better at writing it than now.

lol what's gonna happen to Casey?? Anyways next chapter hopefully coming out soon. It'll be extra long since I have more time to write now!
Comment, vote and add this to your library!

Love you all!
-llvevo