Repeat

Ever since that encounter with Dennis Hedwig hasn't visited me since. Thinking that the child was scolded by him. I don't think I will ever have another opportunity like that to just walk out of my room again. I walk to the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror. Then splashing water on my face. Looking at myself I look skinner. Other than receiving a few sandwiches from Patricia that's all I've eaten. Water is not a problem since I can drink from the sink. I walk back into the main room seeing a white piece of paper and a pen laying on the ground. Looking as if it was slid underneath the wooden door I bend down to see what it says.
'Hi' it has written on it. Wondering on who it is I write back 'Hi'
Then sliding the paper and pen back under the door. Hearing the paper being picked up there's very familiar voice heard from the other side of the door.

"How are you?" Hedwig asks sounding sad.
"I'm fine. How are you, Hedwig?" I ask trying to sound cheerful. "You know Mr.Dennis told me I can't see you anymore," the child says. I can just hear how sad he is about this.
"Well why don't you just come in? I promise I won't tell Mr.Dennis," I say trying to cheer him up. I can't stand sad kids. It just breaks my heat to see any child sad.
"You promise you won't tell Mr.Dennis? Et cetera?" He asks sounding more cheerful. "Promise," I say. The door slowly opens and Hedwig walks in. He hugs me as how happy he is to see me. He talks about his day and how his week was so far. This somehow amuses me on how much can go on in his mind and in his day. What had felt like an hour talking with Hedwig he soon leaves. Again I'm left alone.

Somehow this place didn't seem as intimidating the more you got used to it. It was a better home than that I had. My rough backstory made it hard to call anyplace a home but this place started to grow on me.

A few hours pasted and the door opened up. Wondering who it was I jolted up looking up. It was Dennis. Nervousness came over me as I didn't know what was going to happen.
His eyes watching my every move. "The child, he came in here didn't he," he questions me. I stay silent not wanting to break my promise with Hedwig. He walks closer to me as I back up into the wall. "Tell me Casey, don't make this so difficult," he says getting impatient.
"N-no he didn't come in here," I say looking at Dennis.

"Stop lying!" He yells slamming his hands on the wall behind me. Completely trapping me from going anywhere.
"I-I'm not! Hedwig didn't come in here!" I plead trying to protect my promise. I make eye contact with Dennis again. The expression in his eyes softens a bit just like a few days ago.
"Please, I'm trying to be good. Just tell me the truth Casey!" He asks in a much more softer tone. I'm trying to think of anything I could do to possibly distract him from trying to get the truth out of me. There's only one thing that I could do that could possibly end up being a good thing or being a bad thing.

I quickly lean in and kiss him on the lips. To my surprise he kisses back. Not realizing what had just happened I pull away from the kiss then looking at him to see if that had any effect on him. His expression softens again and he looks at me.
"I told you, Casey I'm trying to be good. You can't be doing any of this. I'm trying really hard," he says in a soft voice looking at me with pleading eyes. Now knowing that this had an effect on his emotions just to make sure he didn't think that was some sort of accident I play along with it.

"I know," I say again as I lean in again and kiss him again. This time he takes his hands off the wall and I'm able to wrap my arms around him. It was a quick kiss. Hoping that it had changed his mind to interrogate me I look at him trying to read his facial expression.
Dennis takes one look at me before leaving. Not the reaction I was hoping for but how is someone suppose to react? I'm hoping my actions won't lead me down a darker path. Now all I can do is just wait.

A few hours later my door opens again. I wake up from a nap looking at Patricia. Patricia seemed like one of the less intimidating personality. Well from what I've encountered she hasn't actually gotten mad at me. Unlike Dennis.

"I heard about your little incident, dear. That is not appropriate behavior, Casey," Patricia scolds me with disapproving eyes. Before I can respond to her she talks again.
"You wouldn't understand anyway. He's not allowed to touch you," she says looking at me. What does she mean by that? Honestly I'm changing my perspective on Patricia. She is the most scariest one by far. She soon leaves right after. Leaving me to my thoughts. Now knowing that kissing Dennis did have an impact on most of the personalities and also on himself I would have to continue doing what I'm doing to hopefully leverage my way to escaping. I know trying to manipulate someone sounds terrible and I feel bad about it because Dennis isn't actually such a bad personality compared to the others I've met. I lay back down and turn over onto my side planning what I should do since I've never actually experienced any 'romantic' 'love' type of emotion. I don't really know what to expect nor know what would be coming out of doing this. It's worth a shot.

HERE IT IS! The moment you all have been waiting for lol. Don't worry this won't be the last time you'll be kissing Dennis lolol. Anyways please vote and add this to your reading list so you'll know whenever I update!
-llvevo