Chapter 4

http://seattleclouds.com/myapplications/ellie123/sosupdate/contract.pdf

John Legend - Tonight (Best You Ever Had) ft. Ludacris

***

"I told you I'm sick." I tell Vicky while I fake a cough.

"Just now? When we wanted to go party?"

"Don't worry, Denis is coming." I comfort her. She squints her eyes skeptically.

"I guess I will have to go with only him."

"And a few other friends of his." I flash a smile, her only groaning more in despair.

"Okay okay, I got this. You will drink loads of tea, because next weekend, we are going to party till the morning. No more being sick." I nod obediently and blow her an air kiss. As soon as she is gone, I text Adrien to pick me up.

My heart is racing and my palms are soaking wet, as the door bell rings. It's my call for me to go, Paris is waiting.

I open the door and walk into the night, a black limousine waiting outside. A well dressed man, probably in his mid forties is positioned in front of the opened back seat door. I give him a nod and get inside. Inside the limousine, I try to shake off the tension, with a little bit of cheap wine.

My heart starts acting up again, as the vehicle stops. The chauffeur opens the door again and I stumble out. I clutch my backpack and look around the place, where we terminate. I blink a few times, as I realize we are at the airport on an airfield.

"Do you want me to take your baggage Mademoiselle?" I hear the chauffeur ask.

"Um thanks." He takes it and gives me a nod.

"Follow me." He leads me across the airfield, to a private jet.

"Wait? D-do you want me to get in there?" I question.

"Monsieur Coste is awaiting for you inside, you don't have to worry about anything." He informs me. I'm going to fly on a privat jet with Adrien? Is this some sort of dream?

I try to calm my nerves down, as I catch myself panicking again. This is actually too good to be true, Vicky would do backflips in joy.

I walk up the stairs carefully and enter the jet with butterflies in my stomach. My eyes directly land on a very handsome man, sitting there flickering through a magazine. His shirt is unbuttoned at the first three buttons, I could hyperventilate at only this sight.

"Lola." As he spots me, his eyes light up.

"Hey." I timidly walk inside and sit right in front of him.

"How are you?"

"I'm fine." I shake my head. "Why didn't you tell me about this private jet?" I scan the nicely decorated space.

"You seem to like surprises don't you?"

"Yeah, I can't get enough of them." I sarcastically reply.

"Are you nervous?"

"Yes, I mean, I agreed to all this." I scoff.

A few minutes later, the pilot announces that we are going to take off. As soon as we are in the air, queasy feeling starts to build. I look out the window and observe the landscape that looks like a painting.

"Wow." I whisper. "I love this view."

"So do I." Adrien says, while his eyes are lingered on me. I look at him and tuck a loose hair strand behind my ear. "What?"