Chapter 27

Vicky has been attempting to talk to me for a couple of times now, I told her not to worry about my lack of response and explained to her that I won't be contacting her anymore while I'm with Adrien to prevent any conflicts. She immediately blamed it on him, which isn't far fetched since he requested that. Yet I told her that I'm the one who made that decision and I already know this has a negative impact on our friendship. Right now I just want to focus on good things and mixing my best friend with Adrien isn't gonna work. I'll talk to her about this, I mean a real conversation.

"Adrien," I say as I look at his naked back muscles. He just came back from working out and he looks sexier than ever. His entire skin is still glistening from the sweat and he's wearing a cap backwards, which gives him a more youthful appearance. "You look sexy."

"Is it the cap or the shorts?" He smiles and plants a kiss on my lips. "You taste like Nutella."

"I just ate it with toast."

"Maybe we should incorporate it in the play room." He winks. I almost choke on my own breath. What can he possibly do with Nutella?

"Isn't it gonna be messy?"

"Aren't we always messy?" He kisses my neck and I shut my eyes. He stops and looks at my fingers, which are still covered in Nutella.

"What?"

"Aren't you going to clean your hands or were you waiting for me to do it for you?"

"I-" suddenly his lips close around my finger and he sucks the Nutella leftovers off, creating a vacuum. Once more he places a kiss on my lips this time a little softer, but it still has the same breathtaking effect.

"You drive me crazy Lola."

"I could say the same to you." He smiles and walks over to the bathroom, leaving the door wide open.

"Vicky texted me, I told her that I wasn't gonna talk to her for now until I get back home."

"How did she react?" From the mirror I can see how he starts undressing himself.

"Um, she was kinda mad. At least that's what I could tell from her messages."

"She'll get over it." A few seconds later he's inside the shower, letting the water run on his body. I stretch my neck to get a better look and maybe even catch a glimpse of his manhood. Does this make me a perv? It's almost as if I haven't really seen everything of him, every time I see him naked it feels new and exciting all over again.

"What have you been up to the entire day?"

"I was just waiting for you to get home. You were gone when I woke up, that was quite upsetting."

"Sorry, I didn't wanna wake you. You were pretty exhausted." I giggle to myself.

"Maybe hiking, climbing a tree and spraining an ankle is tiring." His laugh halls in the bathroom and I immediately have to join.

After a few minutes he turns off the shower and rubs himself dry. He catches my eyes in the mirror and I quickly turn my gaze somewhere else. My entire face is heating up in embarrassment.

"Lola..."

"Yeah?" He chuckles and shakes his head. I turn my eyes back to where I was interrupted, I have a split second to look at his beautifully toned butt before he wraps the towel around his hips.

Adrien enters the room his eyes darting on me me intriguingly. His fingers undo the towel where it is tucked, it falls to the ground and his entire dick is exposed. I pull my knee against my chest and wrap my arms around my leg, resting my chin on it. It's prickling in lower region and I already know that I need him inside me. Not only down there, but I also want to taste him. Adrien bends over to me and kisses me, his tongue finds its way in my mouth and I allow him to push me down on the bed. His weight pins me to the mattress, restricting any movement of mine. I dwindle under his kisses covering my entire throat. With a quick move, he flings my shirt off, taking my breasts in his mouth. He makes sure to give each one the same amount of attention, before he moves on further down.