Chapter 5

This chapter has stronger influences from 50 shades of grey.

Nick Jonas - Under You

***

I follow Adrien across the hall, as he leads me to my guest room.

"This will be your room when you sign the contract, you can decorate it however you want."

"You mean I'm going to move in with you?" I question in disbelief.

"Only over the weekends." He cups my cheeks with both hands, caressing my lower lip with his thumb. I honestly like the feeling of that, he should do it more often. "Please Lola consider it."

"Give me some time." I say. It's crazy and unbelievable, how I am willing to consider my decisions, when this is obviously something I normally would not even think of. "Good night Adrien."

"Good night Lola." He let's go of me and walks away, my eyes resting on his muscular back.

I could have that, him. All to myself, without any doubt. I only have to sign this god damn contract.

I sigh in frustration and shut the door behind me. Tomorrow will be a long day. Adrien and I will be exploring every corner of Paris and I hope he doesn't expect me to have made up my mind until then.

***

My eyes blink a few times, as I recognize the sunlight trying to shine through the thick curtains. I get up and throw them open, exposing the bright daylight. I let my eyes scan the Parisian skyline. Every moment I won't be here, will surely be missed. I'm already in love with this city. It's exactly how I always imagined how it would be when I move here.

I decide to take a shower and brush my teeth, before I go downstairs, taking a little longer than I thought I would. I'm a little scared to face him after what happened yesterday.

"Hey." I greet Adrien, who is already sitting at the dining table. He was waiting for me, before he could start.

"Good morning Lola. How'd you sleep?"

"Very good, I slept in a king sized bed." I rave. I have so many choices of what to eat. I reach out for the jam and smear it on my baguette. "What are we going to do?"

"It's a surprise." He smiles and already knows, that I want to roll my eyes.

"Can't wait."

"Do you already know what you should wear?" He questions. I shake my head and notice his conspiratorial plan.

"Well, I do." I frown, trying to understand the context of his words.

"You have clothes for me?"

"You could look a certain way when walking around Paris."

"What? I don't look good enough for Paris? Or are you just embarrassed to have someone like me walking next to you?" Maybe I sound a little bit dramatic.

"That's not what I mean Lola." He rolls his eyes. "I just have a certain picture in mind."

"What?"

"You in a sundress." He licks his lips. "I promise you will look good in it. You have an amazing body Lola." I try not to redden, but I don't succeed, when I notice how he grins.

"Let's see how I'll like it."

After breakfast, he shows me the dress he would like me to wear. It's a light blue chiffon dress. It is tight at the waist and spreads at the bottom, stopping right above my knees.