Chapter 21

Sledgehammer - Rihanna

The light goes on and again I find the playroom in front of me. Just like last time I become quite perturbed. I am frozen in my spot and hear Adrien walking behind me once he comes back from a drawer.

"Close your eyes." He says and I abide. Everything is pitch black, I can't see anything nor even a hint of light. The only thing I know is that something is being tied around my head covering my eyes. He is blindfolding me. My heart has a more regular heartbeat but it is still beating in a fast tempo. I trust Adrien, I know I do.

Adrien's hands slide down my arms to my hand, carefully guiding me to a place he wants me to stand.

"Lift your arms and don't move." His voice comes out dour.

He grabs me by my wrists and positions them. I feel a cold leather cuffs tightening around each of my wrists. The sound is intimidating, it's like my hearing has become sharper. Every sound is so intense in my ears.

I can't say anything, not just because I'm scared, but also because I'm too focused on everything that is happening around me. My breath hitches as I feel Adrien's lips on mine, very gentle and soft. The kiss feels so intimate and gentle, but hot at the same time. It's as if he is trying to comfort me. He knows I'm anxious.

"You trust me, right?" I nod. "I didn't hear anything."

"Yes Monsieur." It's silent except for his footsteps on the mahogany floor. The steps disappear behind me. What's happening? They sound so far away, soon approaching my right ear.

"Lola, do you know the safe word?"

"It's yellow."

"Correct. I need you to trust me. I will start off slowly." With those words I feel a strange and cold object traveling along my breasts. I slightly jump as I'm taken by surprise. The object feels so strange on my skin but it's very smooth. It slowly goes up to my collarbones, stopping right under my chin. I feel how Adrien breaks the contact.

"Spread your legs." He orders. I take one step to the side with each leg. His fingers find my center, teasingly massaging the spot that is already throbbing. I faintly rotate my hips as he draws circles around my clit until he stops.

"Lola. What are you doing?"

"I'm sorry Monsieur..."

"You're not allowed to do anything without my consent, I thought we agreed on it."

"I know."

"You're not behaving how I want you to." His voice deepens. My breathing feels heavier now. His words pound on me like rocks. "I don't think you deserve a mild punishment."

I gulp, my ears heating and my pulse pulsating in my throat.

The object from before whips across my nipple with a very audible sound.

"Ah!" I yell as the pain bites on my skin. It hurts, a lot. "Please." I gasp.

"Please what?"

"Please forgive me Monsieur."

"I wanted to reward you Lola, but you give me no choice. I might have to save the reward for later." He raises my lowered head with the object, guiding it up to my lips. I flinch as I don't know whether he will hit me or not.

The silver balls start to feel heavier, I realize that Adrien is pulling on the string. He removes them very slowly, the distinct arousing feeling striking me again.

"Relax." He whispers. I try to de-stress my muscles as the balls are being removed. A moan escapes my lips when they are finally out.

"Open your mouth." He says.

I swallow, before I part my lips. With an ease he pushes the large balls into my mouth. "Keep them in or else I will have to punish you again." He warns.

The robust balls almost make it difficult for me to breathe, I feel so restricted as if I'm almost choking. Yet this oddly turns me on. It sends an overwhelming wave of lust in my lower region as I'm gasping for air.

Adrien gets hold of my thighs tugging my legs around his waist as he lifts me. The head of his cock presses against my g spot jolting inside of me when he lets go of my thighs dropping me so that my weight forces his hard member inside me. I let out a muffled scream. This was the highest pain I have received since we have been inside this room. I gasp for more air as he begins to thrust, with his arms around my thighs pushing me up and letting me down again and again. My screaming continues as the penetration becomes rougher. My breath hitches and turns fitful every time his groin hits my butt.

I wanna scream his name but I can't. The leather cuffs around my wrists cut into my flesh every time my weight pulls me down, the pain is unbearable, but it sends me over the edge. I scream once again in pain and in pleasure, as Adrien fucks me. I can hear his breathing becoming unsteady in my ear, which drives me even more insane. My stomach begins to prickle as my muscles start to constrict around him.

"Fuck! Lola you have to cum with me." I hear him say his voice sounding hoarse and strained. This is the limit, this is where everything begins to spin, where the climax explodes in my body. "Holy shit." He gasps as he pulls his member out of me, ejaculating on my belly, while still firmly holding me. He pulls out the ball in my mouth, allowing me to gasp for air.

As he lets me down on my feet, I feel like I will cave in at any given moment. It's was so overwhelmingly... good. What we did before was sex, but this was definitely fucking.

"Good girl." He frees me from the leather straps, before he places a long kiss on my lips. It's a very sloppy make-out session, causing me to grow hungry for more.

"You don't have enough do you?"

"No Monsieur." He removes my blind fold.

My eyes slowly open the light making it unable for me to properly keep them open. It almost feels like I'm somewhere else, I almost forget I'm in this room.

"Lie down." Adrien pushes me towards the bed where I let myself down in a comfortable position. He leaves a trail of wet kisses on my breast around my nipple area, continuously teasing me.

"Mmmh." I moan, arching my back in enjoyment.

His fingers slide in between my folds creating a friction that could make me cum in a matter of seconds.

"Lola," He says while nibbling on my erect nipples, "Move your hips."

I obey and start rocking my hips back and forth while he presses his index and middle finger on my clit. The fluid makes it slippery enough for me not to get sore. Instead, I can relax and enjoy the second moment of my climax. I bite my lip as I'm closer to climaxing, my fluid dripping down my butt cheek on the mattress. My movements become slower and and jerky as I'm finally reaching what I'm craving for. I let out a faint whimper and press my legs together, as the feeling becomes too intense.

"Open up." I open my mouth and let Adrien insert his fingers in my mouth, my lips tightening around them. I lick off everything that has coated his fingers until they are clean.

"You're becoming better at this." He smiles.

"You're a great instructor." I reply proudly. He lies down next to me and pulls me closer to his warm body. We stay like this until we both fall asleep.