Chapter 15

http://seattleclouds.com/myapplications/ellie123/sosupdate/contract.pdf

I know it has been a long time, but I kinda needed a break and new inspiration. Now I finally have enough to return back to writing and I'm looking forward to. Sorry for leaving you like this, especially after what happened in chapter 14. xx.

Side note, two days ago I had 4K reads, now I have 7k OMG THANK YOU!

***

I place the contract in front of me, Adrien following every move I make. My heart is beating fast, while my fingers curl around the pen. I almost feel like his pray, under his intense gaze. A lion who is ready to catch me, but at this point, I am already in his claws.

"Wait." Adrien says with a sigh. "You can't sign it yet."

"Why not?"

"Because you haven't seen enough." I slightly furrow my brows, in order to make him explain what he means. "There's something you have to see, before you sign this contract." He gets up.

"But I wanna sign-"

"Don't do anything stupid Lola." He says. "Sorry for being a dick, but you have to remember that this is a contract. You have to be sure about it."

"What if I'm sure?"

"You aren't, unless you have seen what I'm about to show you." He takes my hand, "I hope you'll still sign the contract after that though."

"Is there anything, that could prevent me from doing so?" He gulps. "Like a body?"

"I don't know. Maybe?" I gently squeeze his hand. "Let's go."

***

As we arrive at Adrien's place, insecurity and nervousness strikes me. I don't want to change my mind, because right now I am the most confident about signing the contract.

I freeze in my spot, Adrien eyeing me intensively.

"What?" He questions.

"I'm scared." He cups my cheeks and caresses my lip with his thumb.

"It's okay." I nod and hug him, before he leads me.

I follow him, until he stops at a door on the second floor.

"Lola, look at me." I slowly peer up, struggling to keep eye contact with him. "What you're going to see is my play room."

"Play room?" He nods. "Is there a reason why it's called like that?"

"You'll figure it out." I smile a little, in hope to ease the tension that has formed between us. "Ready?" I nod my head determinedly and he slowly unlocks the door.

I stare into darkness, until the light gets switched on. Red. This is the first thing that jumps in my eyes. Adrien gently pushes me inside, while my eyes are scanning the entire room.

There is a leather bed in the corner between all the equipment being weakly illuminated by a magenta light. My eyes jump to the next thing, that overwhelms me. A large leather whip on a rack full of other things, you can beat someone up with. This is supposed to look like hell and right now I feel hot as if I am in hell.

I walk towards the whip and dare to touch it with the tips of my fingers.

"What is this?" I question, staring at the fringed whip.