Chapter 4

Belle

I couldn't believe I was handcuff to a table in a interrogation room.  I was the victim in this matter. It was Officer Mchottie's fault.  Although the other cop wasn't much better.  They had offered me a phone call but really who could I call? My dad was probably sleeping off the alcohol he had consumed earlier, and I had no one else.  The only silver lining in this matter were that the 3 thugs were also here at the police station.

Just then another cop walked in. Oh my god, if I thought the other two cops were good looking this cop was swoon worthy, a total babesicle. He looked like he belong in the movie Magic Mike. Where the hell did the police department recruit their candidates? I seriously needed to find out.

This cop leaned against the wall and crossed his arms...Jesus, Officer McDreamy was in the house. I glanced at the name tag on that fine, buff chest: Captain G. Roux.  My eyes trail up to nice wide shoulders, a strong neck, a square jaw, and sinful chocolate brown eyes. My eyes then went to his hands, McDreamy was ringless.

I saw that Captain Roux, was checking me out. For a minute my heart fluttered, and then I remembered what I was wearing. I remembered the blood, the ripped jeans and my damn hair. I tried to lift my hands to pat down my hair but the were locked to the stupid table. Another though occurred, I was still wearing my Walmart vest. This was a freaking nightmare. My chances of scoring a date with Captain McDreamy was zilch.  It was probably for the best.  I was pretty sure we had nothing in common.
Mcdreamy grunted and set his fine ass in the chair across from. He was even more beautiful up close, and lord did he smell good.

Just then a beautiful, busty blonde woman walked in. Her police uniform was open almost to the middle of her chest. The shirt looked several sizes to small.  I was amaze that her breast didn't spill out. I couldn't believe they were allowing her to walk around with her shirt open like that. She made sure to display those perky breast as she leaned over and handed Officer McDreamy a small coffee cup.

"Gaston, I heard you are dealing with the Walmart situation and thought you could use a little fortification." She purred like a damn cat in heat, practically rubbing her breast across Officer McDreamy's handsome face.

"Thank you Claudia" Captain Roux said has he took the cup.

"The girls and I are going to the Castle for some fun.  You should come."  She offers with a winsome smile.

"Oh gag me with a spoon, girlfriend that was desperate with a capital D." I thought snidely.   If you haven't guess it by now, I am not a nice person. I am even meaner when I look like shit, starving and tire as hell.

"Just go the fuck out with her already."

Captain Roux literally spitted out the coffee he had just started to drink.  The blonde Bimbo cop looked at me strangely. 

Oops, did I say that out loud.

"Excuse me, what did you just say?" Captain Roux had an amazing voice with and amazing European accent. Boy would he make an awesome porn star.  Of course, I wouldn't know for sure since couldn't afford cable tv or the playboy channel,but if I had to imagine what a porn star looked like it would be this man.

"Oh please, I am sure nothing is wrong with your ears. They are probably as perfect as the rest of your damn body. She wants to fuck you. So let me go man. I didn't do anything. Then we can all get on with our fucking lives." I said yanking on the cuffs.

Oops, I really needed to know when to shut up. In my defense let me just restate that I was exhausted, been through hell and I had enough.  I also worked for Walmart. If you thought the customer were strange the employees were even weirder. I knew every curse word invented. I been cursed at in more languages then I could count by both the customers and management. So yeah my potty mouth pwas definitely because of Walmart.

"You didn't do anything?" McDreamy asked stupidly.

"Duh"

No response, so I got more sarcastic, "Gave that man a prize for finally getting it right. I did nothing. I was the victim." I emphasized the I did nothing part.

Captain Roux blinked a few times probably because I wasn't acting like a puddle of goo at his feet. He could look like a god but I had enough. I wanted to go home and crawled into my bed before the electric company cut my power and I had no air conditioner.

"You were beating a guy up.  A guy already on the ground crying like a baby.  Not to mention the other unconscious gentleman on the ground.  We have another guy screaming like a mad man yelling that you are crazy."

"Please those asshole attacked me, a helpless female." I snarled.

"Helpless, I don't think so.  You had two men on the ground and another one screaming. My dear you are not helpless."

"Yeah, I am Jackie Fuckin Chang" I mumbled. 

Captain Roux blinked again.  Blondie smirked at me. I felt a growled slip out of my mouth.  I tried to cover it but my damn hands were yanked back by the link chains in the handcuffs.  I saw her smirk again.  She was starting to annoy me.  I seriously wanted to flip her the bird. 

"So is it take your child to work day?" I asked.

I saw Captain Roux look suspiciously around the holding cell.  I wondered if he thought some kids were going to jump out.  "No, why?"

"Well" I nodded at the blonde cop  "someone bought their daughter  to work.  It's cute, she's  pretending to be a cop.  Completely explains why her uniform is so small."  I yawned.

If looks could kill, I'm sure I would be dead.  Ouch, blondie had that "Bitch you are Going down look."
I smiled sweetly at her.  "Don't worry,  I'm totally not interested in Captain McHotty  Pants over there."

"McHotty Pants?"  Captain Roux shuttered. He shook his head like a dog trying to get rid of fleas. What can I say,  I manage to annoy everyone.

"Not interested in me! Please if I asked you out your answer would be yes!"  He said a little too smugly.

"You're not going to ask her out."  Blondie shrieked.

"Don't worry Goldie Locks, I wouldn't want your left overs." I said smugly.

"Goldie Locks" the Blonde woman shrieked.

"Left overs" Captain Mchotty Pants said.

"G-O-L-D-I-E   L-O-C-K-S"  Blondie snarled as she lung across the table. 

Holy shit, I wanted to move.  My brain was even shouting "move your ass NOW. " My muscles were refusing to listen. They were apparently napping.  I remained at that table like a deer caught in the headlights of a truck.  Her breath flowed across my face.  Her talons, oops I mean incredibly long nails, were just inches from my face when she was viciously yanked back.  I blinked a few times,  but Captain Roux had her by the collar of her too short shirt. It was my turn to smirk.

"Touch me and I'm screaming police brutality." I said snottily.

Captain Roux drag the bitch out of the interrogation room.

As he came back in the room he said, "You do realize I can book you and put you in jail."

"Is there air conditioning, blankets and a pillow?" I asked.

He gave me a strange look.

"I can live with out a pillow but I am a little cold and my clothes are ripped but the air conditioner is a deal breaker."

I thought I heard him muttered "What planet are you from?"

What can I say, us  Walmart employees were a completely different breed of human.   If you were a normal sane person working there would literally drive you bunkers.