Chapter 9

Adam a/k/a The Beast

Wife, no I needed a fairy godmother or a get out of jail free card because I was seriously considering throttling Jack. His fingers were flying all over my phone.  What the hell could he possibly be texting Coach Dickhead?  Every time I went near him he took off.  I was to old to play tag.  Jack obviously had forgotten his age or he was never taught that adults do not participate in such immature behavior. I walked behind the bar and grabbed another glass and the scotch. It was a 2 cup kind of night or maybe it was 3 cups. I was losing count. I wanted the night to be over with. I was fucking exhausted.

"Hello sexy". It was said as though she was purring. I looked at the woman sitting on the right side of the bar. How I missed her I didn't know. She looked like Sophia Vergara. Totally hot.

I cocked an eyebrow her way. Yeah, she was hot and she knew it.

"What do you recommend: a Screaming Orgasm or a Comfortable Screw?"

I was just a man and when a woman gave me the option to chose hard, fast and satisfying or slow and steady well sign me up for the Daytona 500 and listen to my private engine purr.

I pulled down the Vodka, the Bailey, and the Kahlua. The woman before me just might be screaming all night or maybe I should say all morning.  What can I say - I was a man and I knew my limits and they were set low.  Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't have a sex problem but  I was human and when a hot chic flirt while my body responds in kind.   If they want to rub against me and have sex well I just might provide a few minutes of pleasure or a night of entertainment.

I mixed her drink, while she strategically draped her body across my bar. Her breast was spilling out of her tight red dress. If I looked closely enough I could see the edge of her dusky nipple peaking out. I know what you are thinking, but hello, I am a male and let me tell you upfront that every heterosexual male would be looking at her boobs. She continued to smile and bat her incredibly fake lashes my way.

A tray slammed down on the counter in front of me and I jumped. The Fake Sophia jumped even higher. If there was an Olympic trial being held for jumping out of one's seat she would have won. Audrey gave me one of her evil smiles and glanced over her shoulder.

Fake Sofia was clearly shaken. Her fake eyelashes were going up and down. Her lovely boobs had almost come out her top.

"Oh dear, your dress is coming apart. " Audrey told her.

Fake Sophia looked down at her probably man-made boobs (they look man made but one should maintain hope that they were real) and looked back at Audrey.   Audrey being the kind soul that she was walked over to fake Sophia and laid a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"We have someone here with that is amazing with a needle and thread or perhaps she can find you a dress that fits better."  That was Audrey for you.  She was real subtle like a Mac truck.

Fake Sophia looked like a lost kitten who had been pulled from the water and saved.  "My, my dress is fine." She shuttered.  

She looked at me and I saw a hint of a blush on her checks.  Wow, Audrey had embarrassed the girl.   I smiled and sent her drink sailing down my bar.  I figured she needed the fortification.  Hell, when Audrey took that tone with me I need a stiff drink or two.

I wiped the bar again. I was not really a neat freak but I did get bored easily and cleaning the bar kept my hands busy.

Fake Sophia picked up her drink and literally took off at the human equivalent of a mark 9.

I looked at Audrey, "Really?"

"Please, she is a baby lamb and you are a wolf." She replied.
"Good thing it's not a full moon then."

"Aw, did I take away your entertainment." She snapped.
While duh.  Come on that was obvious and she knew it.

"She wanted a Screaming Orgasm ." I defended.
"I bet she did," Audrey smirked.