Chapter 25

The Beast

"I didn't think it was real," she hiccuped.
"Please don't be mad. I am already mad at myself." She said all this while she grabbed my waist. She was trying so damn hard to halt my forward momentum, but I was like a tsunami gathering more strength, I just dragged her along with me. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Coach Dickhead stand up.  Clearly watching the whole display that was about to unfold.

As I approached the blonde, I gave her a winsome smile. I lean on the bar, propping my chin on my fist.
"Hello there,"I made my voice as deep and as sexy as possible. I smiled, silently luring her in. I saw her blink. I think she was slightly surprised that her tactics worked.
"Uhm," she mumbled uncomfortable.
"What's your name?" I said winking at her.
"You can't do this," Audrey whispered in my ear.
"Ch-Ch-Charlene"
"Hi, Charlene, that's a nice name," Okay, I was probably laying this on a little too much. I grabbed one of her hands and stroke the palm. Girls like that stuff. I drew mindless circles on the palm of her hand, as I looked deep into her eyes. Hell maybe I was a player.  I was so busy looking at her baby blues that I almost screamed Bloody Mary when Audrey whacked me on my back.
"Excuse me". She said it snidely all the while pulling on my ear.
I grabbed her hand and roared "STOP". The tables shook but Audrey just blinked. Charlene started shaking like a leaf.  I probably frightened her, but  Audrey was not scared. She looked pissed, like she was ready to rip me a new one.
"I MEAN". I started back pedaling.  I had enough of this shit. I physically turned her around and pointed her in direction of the poor sob who had married her. "Do some about him. He's taking up valuable real estate." I further this with a light shove in his direction. Audrey needed to fix her own problems before she started on his. I then turned back to Charlene. She still looked a little alarmed. I picked up her limp hand and continued my hand tracing. Big circles, little circles and deep breathing. All the while acting like I had never displayed my anger. Honestly, I was a nice person I just didn't like people trying to control me, hence my hatred of Coach Dickhead. I leaned in closer,  my face was  almost touching her.
"I have a favor to ask you." I dragged out the words with a charming accent.
The girl nodded her head. I smiled, "so you see the man sitting at that table in a blue jacket." I nodded my head in the general direction of Coach Dickhead. The girl nodded again. I smiled some more.
"I was wonder if you could possible ," I pause for effect, "convince him to leave?"
She blinked a couple of times. "Leave?"
I nodded by head "Yes, that's right. I need him to leave. Do you think you can convince him to leave?" I squeezed her hand before I continued, "I promise you'll be very glad you did."  I rubbed my nose against hers.  I wanted her to get the wrong idea. I wanted her desperate. I wanted her to get Coach Dickhead out of my establishment. It was an easy task, make him uncomfortable. How hard could that be?
Her shallow breathing made me smile. I guess I still had it. "Why do you want him to leave so badly?" She asked.
I leaned in closer, invading her space. "Can you keep a secret?" I whispered. She gulped and said softly, "yes"
"I have an addiction ( I was lying but who cares), a sex addiction and on top of that I am a perfectionist. If I don't make you scream in pleasure well let's just say I will be your slave.  I will work hard to make sure you have the ride of your life." I leaned around her to see Coach Dickhead staring my way. I turned my attention back to Arlene no wait what was her name, damnit. Whatever, I'll deal with it when I needed to really know her name. "Anyway that asshole is my SAR Coach. He thinks I should live my life like a damn monk in Tibet. He's here to make sure I don't have any funny tonight."
"Ohhh that horrible."
Yeah, it was horrible, especially when you were innocent.
"You have no idea.  Can you help me? "
She seemed a little unsure .  I clearly needed a different incentive before I could stop myself I added "Your drinks will be on the house."
She blinked a few times.  "Does it matter how I get home to leave."
I shook me head had no, for all I care she could light his car on fire.  Wait that was a bad, bad idea, I did not want the asshole in my place of business for any length of time and the police seriously took their sweet little time responding to stuff like this.   I needed another drink. I grabbed a shot glass and a new bottle of Scotch and poured myself another round. I set the bottle on the bar in front of me. I was pretty sure I was going to need it.
Charlene grabbed the shot, before I even had a chance to pick it up. The woman tilted her head back and tossed his expensive, smooth as silk Scotch down her damn throat.  She place the shot glass on the bar, wiped the back of her palm across her mouth, stood up and tossed her hair back. I didn't know if I should be horrified by how she drank the very expensive glass of Scotch or impressed with the show of courage. She slapped her palm on the bar, winked at me.  It was like looking at a different woman, it was frightening.  She proceeded to give me the Aye, Aye captain sign and then spun around and headed over to the asshole. God help him.