Chapter 22

The Beast

"Why? Why Jack? Why the hell is there a man locked in the office?" 
I grabbed another bottle.  I didn't bother to look at the label.  What was the point? I just wanted to get drunk and forget this whole night. Forget Coach Dickhead, forget the fact that the woman I considered my mother may have acquired a husband and failed to mention anything to me.

Meanwhile , Jack my faithful man servant, seem to develop a fascination with the floor. "Jack"
He rolled his eyes up to the ceiling, then he cleared his throat as if he was going to audition for some idol contest. I sighed, I really did not have the patience to deal with this crap.

Jack cleared his throat again. His eyes nervously roaming the area. If he didn't get to the point, I might just choke him. It was a tempting idea, the more I thought about it the happier I got. Jack must have guessed where my thoughts were headed because he quickly grabbed the bottle of liquor from my hands and it set it gently on the bar. His fingers started drumming on the wood. The drumming was a nervous habit that he had developed since working with me. I smiled with glee, I was glad that I made him nervous. I am not a nice person and I have no desire to be one. I admit, I am a self centered asshole. With the exception of attending the fucking sex addict anonymous meetings, my life was pretty damn good.

"Hmmm"

I closed my eyes and tried to have patience but Jack was like a bull fighter waving a red flag and I was the angry bull, the more he hesitated the more I wanted to charge. I grabbed another glass of the shelf with the intent of pouring myself a few fingers of whiskey.

"Hmm, a man who knows how to drink?" A sexy female voice purred.

It was the worst pickup line in history. If a woman is going to drop a pickup line she should make it effective.

I took the glass, measured a few fingers of liquor and sent it flying across the bar. She needed the drink more than me, maybe it would help her come up with some better pick up lines.

"God you are good looking." My head popped up, see that was effective. The owner of the sultry voice was a tan, slender woman with honey blonde hair. She was pretty but not beautiful. Her clothes were too tight and her make up slightly over done. She had apparently hit the town to get laid. I appreciated a woman who was not ashamed to go after what she wanted, even if it was me. Hell, especially if it was me. I was an opportunist person at heart. My brain simply did not know how to say no when a woman was throwing herself at me. Now that I was pay attention, her face lit up. She leaned across the bar and sent me a flirty smile. I licked my lips already imagining what she would taste like. I started to inch my way over to her.
I swore I heard a buzzing noise. Honestly it sounded like a buzzing bee with some random English words scatter here and there. The English words sounded somewhat like Jack and something was trying to lock me in place. I look down to find a pair of arms wrapped around my bisect.
"Fuck me" I complained.
"You can't. " he whined.
"You really can't. He's looking at you." Jack continued to beg.
I looked across the the bar and sure enough Coach D (that is sort for Dickhead) was looking at me. He had a smirk on his face. He clearly thought he had me and he might have if it was not for Jack. Coach D was nursing his beer for all he was worth, he had a look on his face that proclaim he found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. He was short but the asshole wasn't Irish so he was no damn leprechaun. I naturally wanted t wipe that smirk off his face. Hell, I wanted to clean my floor with his dead body.

"Whose fault is this Jack?"

"Remind me why he is here, damn it."

"Well you know: we do jokes, I do tricks and anyway he is here." Jack exclaimed in a sing song voice.

Yep, I needed to fire him. I really did but I was attached to the slender jokester who seemed to think he knew what was best. Even if his ideas made me bat shit crazy.
Jack sighed, as though I was his biggest problem and maybe I was. I watched him shake out some high blood pressure medication and pop them in his mouth like candy. Yep, I drove him as crazy, so all things considered we were equal.

"OHHHHH," just then the tan blonde moan. I admit it would have been more exciting if she did it in my bed. I glanced over and saw that she was watching me seductively. Shit, she licked her lips trying to entice me. She really didn't need to do it. I continued to watch her. Again, let me remind you that I am HUMAN. I was willing to look, why not?

"Boss" Oh yeah, I had to deal with Jack, and Coach Dickhead and clearly someone locked somewhere in my bar. God Lord what more could go wrong.

"OOOOH hhhhh" my dick twitched. Shit, I was getting hard just listening to her moaning over a drink. I looked over at Coach Dickhead, he was enjoying that beer a little to much. I smirked at him and walked over the the tan, moaning blonde woman leaning seductively over my bar.

"Boss"

"Boss, whatever you are thinking please stop."

"Boss, you can't do this. "

"I won't be able to save you this time." Jacked continued.

"Audrey, help me," Jack shouted. I was probably going to give the guy a heartache. I silently chuckled at the discomfort Jack was going through. A few nights in jail or some rehab would be totally worth it.

Audrey popped up in front of me. She came out of know where. One minute she wasn't there and the next puff. She placed a hand on my chest, "he's right you can't."

I shoved her hand away, "You shouldn't have tie the knot without me? Hell, how could you not tell me?"

I saw her winched, it was all true she was married to the dude. I stepped around her and continued to the blonde.