Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Gaston

"When? When?" Claudia, muttered to herself.

I might have thought that she was in shock but honestly Claudia was the type of woman who would literally take off her shirt and dance on the table. So it wasn't shock, I think she was just loosing it.

I took the shirt from her and started undoing the buttons. She continued to rock back and forth looking at her nails. I wondered if I was going to hear another spat about her precious nails. I tried undoing the rest of the buttons faster, but the damn mother fuckers were giving me a hard time.  Why didn't they put zippers on the damn shirt. I really wanted to get out of here, I need space. I needed to breathe. I felt like I was trapped.  Claudia clearly thought I was going to be on her side.  No matter how outrageous she was I had never done anything to jeopardized our so call friendship.  I knew Claudia was beautiful but she really wasn't my type. She wasn't smart, independent or brave.  She just had a belief that the universe owed her and that men naturally wanted her. She failed to realize that most of us were just flat out horny. 
I heard something clattered to the floor. I looked down and saw a button.  Fuck,  I really did not want to deal wit this.
I threw the shirt at Claudia, grabbed her elbow and dragged her to the ladies room.
"Get ahold of yourself" I shouted before I shoved her into the ladies room.

I then looked at my watch,  I still had another 3 more fuckin hours until I could leave this hellish day behind me.  My stomachs rumbled. I couldn't even remember the last thing I ate? Now that I thought about it I was starving. With all the drama, I never had my lunch. I started debating on a nice Italian meatball sub from Doris or Dunkin Donuts. Yeah, I know the image that runs through everyone's head but sometimes you needed a sugar high. I looked down at my abs, fuck I would be doing 150 burlaps and who knows what else to atone for a mouth watering Boston Cream Donut. My subconscious whispered that the meatball sub was a better choice.  What the hell was Claudia doing in there.

I could still hear Claudia mumbling in the the bathroom. She was capable of taking care of herself or at least I hope see was. Besides Belle wasn't around so Claudia would start acting like herself soon. I walked down the hall, turning into the area that housed by desk. I lean over and open the door to grab my keys but got distract by Officer Javier Puentes and Oscar Garcia. Both men were looking at thier phones and laughing.

"I can't believe he actually posted that," Javier exclaimed.

"I can't decide which post is my favorite. Did you see Gaston face when she puked on his shoes? I didn't even realized he was recording that shit," Oscar added.

"I am telling you, the clip with the must views is going to be when Claudia lost her shit and the Walmart chic ripped her shirt. Mierda, her boobs almost fell out of her shirt." Oscar said it with so much glee.

"The office pool seems to place the odds on the puking incident. So how much should we place the bet for?  Or when can even place a bet on all the clips." Javier exclaimed.

I really hoped I was imagining the conversation that was taking place. I knew I wasn't that lucky. How many posts where there?  Where were they posted? I was going to kill Le Fou, I knew I could get away with it. I use to work in homicide, there is no such thing as a perfect murder but some criminals magnage to get pretty damn close. I was smarter then those assholes, plus I had police training, so I was positive I could get away with it.

I walked over to Javier, I made sure to keep my steps quite. It was better to find out what was going on than to remain in the dark. I lean over his shoulder only to see him making a meme out of Belle puking on my shoes. I had the most horrified look on my face. I will admit that my horrified expression was comical. Of course, if someone threw up on your nice $200 dollar pair of shoes that you literally purchase yesterday, I am positive you would be horrified too. I guess it could have been worst. I owned shoes that cost way more money but I didn't wear them here. I knew better.

I turned and looked at Oscar's phone. He was watching a video of Claudia's shirt getting ripped. Actually, he wasn't watching it as much as he was trying to zoom in on a certain part of Claudia's body and let me just say it was not her abs.

I coughed and had the pleasure of seeing both men  jump to attention. Javier was trying to hide his phone. Oscar appeared not to care.

"So is it you or LeFou?" I asked Javier casually.

"It's both." Oscar replied. Javier gave Oscar a dirty look. I couldn't blame the dude. I would be mad if my friend threw me under the bus that fast too.

"Like your not guilty too." Javier snarled.

"Hey man, all I said is that Claudia should be a porn star and it's true. She hot and perfectly propotion. " Oscar defended himself looking at his phone. "Damn if only she would give me a chance." Oscar moaned.
"I would worship ever inch of that body."

I shook my head sadly at the two of them. I was disappointed in their attitudes. Oscar knew the really Claudia and it wasn't pretty. Javier in the other hand should know better then to mess with him. My stomach rumbles again. I grabbed my keys and looked at the two men in front of me.
"Hold down the damn forth." I said.
"No stupid shit," I added.