Chapter 19

The Beast

Coach Dickhead was not smiling, if he did most people would probably run screaming into the night.   He attempted to loom over me.  I have never been so thankful for the fact that I am relatively tall.  He would need to climb on a chair to be my height.  I leaned down into his face so that he could understand the concept of looming. 

"I'm working so please leave."  I silently added the word asshole to the end.  Yes, yes there was no use yanking his damn tail.   I wasn't needlessly stupid.

The asshole let out a long sigh as though I was the one annoying him.  He walked around me and set down at the table I had literally just stood up from. 

"Yo, henchman get me a beer."

"Excuse me but we don't serve alcohol to assholes."  So much for holding back, my restraints had just broken free and my tongue was relishing all the potential insults that I had stored up for a long time. 

"What type..." Jack started

"Jack, if you serve him you're fired."  I was playing the boss card now and dammit it if Jack pushed the issue I just might really fire him over this incident.  Just than Audrey swooped in and dropped a frosted mug and a Sam Adams microbrew in front of the asshole.  What the hell was wrong with the people that worked in this damn bar?  Did they not understand the concept of enemy. I was their boss they should show a little respect for my feelings.

"Audrey??"

"Tit for Tat, Tit for Tat" was all she mumbled.  It was like a parrot saying "hello, hello."
"What?" Honestly, I totally couldn't even comprehend that comment. Audrey nodded her head at her husband (Yes, I am still cringing on that word husband) than she slid up to me and said "revenge is a dish best serve cold. I had to improvise with the beer mug."

Who needs enemies when your friends were willing to stab you in your back?  Okay, okay maybe stab me in the chest was a little more appropriate because she made sure I saw her do the damn deed.

I debated very briefly if I should let him drink the beer or not.  If I let him stay, I might just kill him. If I killed him, I would end up in jail, ending up in jail is a bad thing. So logically it was better if I kicked his ass out of my club. I loved when logic was on my side. Yes, I am sure there was some faulty reasoning but you get my point: Coach Dickhead had to go.

I grabbed him by the scuff of his neck and started dragging him towards the door. This cause a lot of commotion. The chair hitting the ground was loud but not as loud as Jack and Audrey. The two of them were screaming at me to let the little weasel go.
"FINE!" I roared. I release his collar and had the absolute pleasure of seeing him fall to the floor. I hoped he broke his tail bone that would make my day, hell my month maybe even my year. What can I say except that little things like that made me extremely happy.
I looked at Audrey and Jack "If I go to jail for murder just remember it's because of you two". I shouted all the while pointing my finger at them.

I looked at Coach Dickhead sitting on my floor. Was it to much to hope someone had dropped a wad of gum on the floor where the asshole was sitting?
"As you can see I am currently not engaged in any sexual activity. The beer is on the house, it is the only one you will be receiving. Please make sure to exit my club as soon as you had your drink. Also please note it is not a bride, I just want your ass out of here as soon as possible."

I then turned and gave the nastiest look I could manage to both Jack and Audrey.  "He's your responsibility.  Make damn sure he leaves promptly."

"Boss, where are you going?  We still have to deal with the other situation?"

I sighed,  "I clearly need a drink, no wait I need several drinks so I can forget the fact that you invited him here."  I bellowed at Jack pushing my  finger into his chest.  I knew Jack didn't like confrontations but I wanted one so damn badly.  I needed to smash something.  I looked back at Coach Dickhead; I really wanted to smash his face but I knew that was was not going to happen.  So more scotch was what I apparently needed.  I made a beeline to my bar and promptly poured myself a glass which I drained in seconds. I poured another glass.  Jack was hovering over my shoulder. At this rates I would need to be attending meetings for alcoholics.
"Leave" I roared.
Jack sighed "but..."
"Do you not understand English?" Honestly I was exhausted. This day or should I say night never wanted to end. I looked over at the Asshole who had just once again set down at the table I vacated. If I was lucky he would be out here in 10 minutes. Logically, I knew that wasn't practical. I drank yet another glass of Scotch. I lifted the bottle to pour some more, it took me a few seconds to realized the damn bottle was empty. Shit, I really had drunk too much. I tossed the bottle in the trash. Maybe I could get one of the girls to hit on the asshole, or get him super drunk and take pictures that I could use to get him to back off. While both of those ideas had merit, I was sure that somehow the table would be turned against me. It was better just to let him sit there and nurse that beer.
"Uhm." Jack clearly did not understand the words leave.
"Would you PLEASE leave me the fuck alone." I roared. Everyone jumped including Coach Dickhead.
"But, but, but" Jack stumble over the words.
I took a deep breathe and looked at him. He was nervously twisting a bar towel in his hands. This was not a good sign "What dammit?"
"Uhm while there is a man locked in your office."
"What the fuck?" I really did not have the patience to deal with this.