Chapter 16

Belle - This is a Modern Fairytale!

"Put me down," I screeched.

"I said to put me down" I hollered some more.  When that didn't  work, I started pounding of McDreamy's nice fine back.

"Listen, you ignorant hot cop." Oops, damn I needed to start thinking before I started screeching. My slip had no effect on Officer McDreamy, he just kept walking, and walking, and walking.  I mean really this was ridiculous.  I wasn't a stack of rice to be carried about. Plus, the hallways all seemed to be the same. Of course, it was hard to tell when you were dangling upside down.  Argh, I started screaming some more maybe he would get tire of all the noise I was making.

"Let me mace that blond bimbo"

"She needs physiological help."

"She's not right."

"I am telling you she is crazy."

"Why are you protecting her?"

"Hell, how the heck did that crazy chic become a cop?"

As I continue shouting,  I was pounding on his back. Captain Roux was like an ox. A damn stubborn one. He clearly had no intention of putting me down. I would have been impressed with his manly display of strength if I wasn't so pissed. I was really pissed.  My whole day was nothing more than a strange twisted dark dream that had more turns then a spinning top.  To stay my day was bizarre was an understatement. I was back to believing that there was a hidden camera somewhere.  It was the only thing that would make any sense out of the events that occurred.  If I found out there was a hidden camera, I would seriously consider filing a lawsuit. I was starving, angry and phoneless and after today I just may be jobless.

"Why do you cops all stick up for each other? Man, you know she's crazy. Who wears a uniform several sizes too small?"

Still no response from McDreamy.

I sighed, why do I always end up in these situations? It was liked faith hated my guts. It wasn't in my nature to give up, although technically I didn't give up. Dumbass McDreamy thought he was saving me. Or he was doing it for camera ratings (because let's face it: today was beyond weird). Either way, it was laughable, I really could take care of myself. I had been doing it for a while. I didn't need some hot mucho guy to be my hero. Hell, I will even admit to reading a ton of romance novels but as Selena Gomez said "this is a modern Fairytale, there is no happy ending". Captain Roux could attempt to rescue me all day but at the end of the day he was still just an officer and I was still a broke Walmart employee ( if I still had my job after all this shit). Don't think about that. Positive thoughts, I reminded myself.

This positivity shit was for the birds. It was hard to stay positive when the world conspired against you, karma was a bitch that thought I was her chew toy, and Murphy's law was a common occurrence. I had even tried yoga to find inner peace so I would be open to the positive vibes floating in the universe. Truly, I think it was a bunch of horse shit design to collect your $5 membership fee. I mean have you ever tried to do yoga in 104-degree weather? How could anyone focus on anything other than the sweat dripping down your boobs and pooling in your bra? Be one with nature and try the downward dog outside by a lake. If I could give the creator the bird, I would have. Be one with nature? Please... Try the downward dog by a lake so you can get your ass bitten by mosquitoes. Forget this positivity crap.  It totally was not working. The universe was laughing at me.  Yeah, yeah but really, this day was a shitty day even if I factored out the blonde bimbo.  I need Captain Roux to put me down.

In desperation I reached my hand behind me and yank on his hair. All that got was a manly growl.  Damn did this guy do anything feminine?   He kicked a door open and I had an upside down view of the police station's front entrance.

The whole front area went quiet at our entrance.  I guess Officer McDreamy did not normally do this crap.  Their expressions pretty much mirror the same thing, which was "What the Fuck?"
Capture Roux ignored them all and continued to the front door of the station.

Upon reaching the entrance, he once again lashed out at the door with his foot. I guess he too had given up on salvaging his shoe. I made up my mind, I was not going to reimburse him for his ridiculously expensive shoes.  Who wears expensive shoes to work?

"Put me down, dammit," I yelled hoping that someone in this crappy policy station would man up and confront dumbass McDreamy, but no they just continued to watch the show. Jesus, to think I pay taxes to these assholes who were suppose to protect fine up standing citizens like me. Aha, they even made more then me and I helped pay for their salaries. There was just something so wrong with this picture. Even worst was that they weren't doing there job. I mean really, Claudia was more like a cheerleader then an officer. Not only that but the bitch attacked me and they just stood there and watch.  I mean one would think they were watching the next super bowl instead of 2 females fighting.  I even think I heard one of them taking bets on who would win and dammit it wasn't me.  How dear they doubt my fighting skills.  Stupid cops clearly did not know how to bet.  If McDreamy hadn't interfered, Claudia would have been on the floor begging me to stop.  Of course, I probably would have been able n jail for resisting an officer (gag me with a spoon).  I don't think the judge would believe me if I told them she started it. I doubt I would have believed me and I was there.