Chapter 3

After finally being able to open up to someone about how she was feeling. Andy ended up spilling everything from the years since she came back telling him about feeling lost and jumping into an engagement with Luke and she heard all about Jax's exploits as well. Marrying a drug addict out of loneliness of missing her, having a premature baby boy back home that's been in the hospital for months. They talked for hours and when she looked at the clock she realized she had to be up soon for her shift, her talk with Frank and asking for her leave she realized.

"Come on, you have to ride tomorrow. Get some sleep." Andy said and she got up and grabbed the empty beer bottles and took them in the kitchen. Jax grabbed the rest and as Andy bent down to put the bottles on the ground by the empty box, Jax saw her crow heart tattoo on her lower back, right where it's been since she was 15 years old.

Jax smirked at her still having it and not getting it removed when she became a cop, he figured that is what she would have done. A cop with a symbol of being the permanent love of a SAMCRO member. Jax knew when he saw that tattoo still where it belonged on his "old lady", that he still had a chance.

"Your two exes, never asked about the crow tat?"

Andy laughed as she stood up. "They noticed, but I played it off as a design I just picked in a book on a drunken night wanting to spread my wings as a teen." Jax laughed and shook his head at the cops buying that and that she was a cop with a gang tattoo. That was his Drea. " I was more worried about Sam, since he was in deep with 'Drugs&Gangs' but he too didn't connect the dots. Unless he did today. I didn't stick around to find out."

"He looked pretty pissed." Jax pointed out.

"I'll deal with that in a few hours, come on let's get some sleep." Andy said grabbing his hand and pulling him into her room.

"I can take the couch." Jax said standing in her room and looking at her.

"Don't be stupid. You have a long ride, and I only have 3 hours until I get up. Get in the bed, we shared one for years, remember?" Andy said while grabbing her PJ's from a drawer and walking into her bathroom to change and brush her teeth, leaving the door open.

"I can never forget." Jax said shrugging his clothes and getting into the bed.

Andy came out and crawled in on her side next to him, Jax couldn't resist and pulled her into his arms and she quickly got comfortable resting her head on his chest. Like old times, she fell asleep instantly at peace with herself and feeling at home in his arms.

Andy's phone alarm went off and she jumped to grab it not wanting to wake Jax but it was too late. She heard him chuckle as she pressed snooze and crawled back into his arms and buried her head. "Still not a morning girl." He whispered while she groaned. She eventually crawled out of bed and quietly went into the bathroom to get dressed. When she came back out he was sitting up waiting for her.

"Op and I have to go today." He told her seriously.

"I know." She whispered before sitting down on the edge of her bed. "Get some sleep, I have to go to work and deal with Marlo's mess and ask for me vacation. I'll see you in Charming." She said before getting back up but Jax halted her wrapping his arms around her waist.

"I'll see you home." Jax corrected her before pulling her close and kissing her like he wanted to since he first saw her at the traffic stop.