Chapter 36

"I'm not sure, what I'm supposed to do today." Andy told Jax as they sat at the kitchen table, Abel on her lap while Jax drank coffee.

"I mean isn't wedding days supposed to be crazy busy and stressful, brides going insane?" She shrugged as Jax smirked.

"I think Gemma's the one going insane for you."

"Shouldn't we be doing something? I mean, I'm feeding Abel and you're going to work like normal."

"No, we shouldn't." He said getting up and kissing her on her head as he went over to the sink. "Gemma gave us our orders, we are to pretend like this is a regular day. I'm going to TM, you're going to hang out at home with the kid until Gemma comes for you."

"Are you nervous? Shouldn't I be nervous?" Andy said rambling more questions making Jax laugh.

"Are you nervous to marry me?" He smirked but was still slightly serious. His life came with a lot of baggage, the club, his becoming President one day, cops always after them, rivals always after them. He would always worry that it would become too much for her.

"No, that's why I'm asking, isn't that what we're supposed to feel. Normal people wedding days I think they're nervous. I just want to get the show on the road." Andy continued to ramble.

"Well, as Gemma would say we're not normal." He laughed before looking at his watch and knowing he had to run. Andy saw that it was time for him to go and rolled her eyes.

"Go, I'll see you at our wedding. Abel and I will finish this talk." She smiled as he leaned down and kissed her goodbye.

Gemma stood in between the trees staring out at the land before her and feeling that this was perfect for her son. She had ordered an outdoor wedding set up. Flowers and trees surrounded the rows of white wedding chairs, a simple white runner was laid down the aisle leading to a small stage decorated with flowers and white lights.

The natural backdrop of the forest behind it. Off to the side was a white canopy tent, set up with tables, a wedding cake and a large dance floor.

She had outdone herself.

Gemma out played the Feds and local police when she planned the wedding on the Indian Reservation. Sacred land that the local cops had no jurisdiction to step foot on unless they had a Federal warrant. Gemma knew that if Hale or Unser got called in to bring in Andy after the license was entered into the system that afternoon that they wouldn't be able to step foot to do so until she stepped off the land.

"You are brilliant, you know that right?" Gemma heard from behind her seeing Jax and Opie walk up to her. Kissing her on the cheek while they stood out staring at the beautiful outdoor setup.

"Oh I know." She smiled getting tears in her eyes at how handsome he looked. Black dress pants, a white formal shirt and his black cuts vest over top. "But, what am I brilliant for this time?" She asked wanting to know what he liked the most.

"The Indian reservation, Hale can't step foot on it." He said as Gemma rolled her eyes, of course that would be his favorite and not the orchids draping the aisle.

"Well, couldn't have this wedding interrupted by any cops now could we? You guys are going to get your perfect wedding day."

"It's beautiful, Drea's going to be blown away." Opie said as Jax nodded.

"I just want her to have her perfect wedding day, her poor excuse for parents can't be bothered to support her. I want her to know we love her and are all she needs now." Gemma said strongly. "Speaking of which, I'm going to go check on her." Gemma told them as she headed off towards the lodge area that Andy was getting ready with Luann and some of the other girls.