Chapter 31

Andy, Juice, and Halfsack quickly made it to Airport.

Andy instantly running for one of the kiosks to print their boarding passes while the guys got all the luggage out of the taxi and paid him generously to forget he ever saw them.

After printing them out she walked back to where the guys were waiting, handing them each their boarding passes. They decided to go in individually. That if they stuck together as a group they'd be more noticeable.

Juice grabbed 2 of the suitcases and his duffel and went ahead. Letting some other random strangers go in between them, Andy then took 2 of the suitcases and her duffel on a luggage cart proceeding towards the US customs counter and bag drop behind Juice. With Halfsack letting some more strangers go ahead and him following behind.

To say Andy was nervous was an understatement but she was happy that United States border customs was something that was processed while still in Canada because if she was flagged later or tomorrow then she would have already left the country and be on the plane.

She saw Juice at the head of the line with his hat on backwards going to have his turn with the customs agent. Handing the agent his American passport and answering the standard questions, she saw the agent stamp the passport and send him ahead to the next agent to see if he was being searched or not.

Andy sighed seeing Juice be waved through and reach the baggage drop where he put both suitcases on the turnstile and he then proceeded to the gate.

"Next." She heard one of the agents call towards her. Realizing it was her turn. Andy took off her hat, shoving it in her duffel bag and walked up to the agent, pushing her cart.

"Where are you headed?" The female agent asked as Andy handed her the Canadian passport.

"California." She smiled.

"Purpose of visit?"

"I'm going to visit some family." She answered.

"Length of visit?" Agent asked.

"2 weeks." Andy smiled, lying through her teeth.

"Anything to declare? Bringing anything into the country?"
"Just a lot of clothes and shoes." Andy laughed making a joke and seeing the female agent nod as she stamped her passport and gave it back to her.

"Thank you." Andy smiled and headed towards the next agent who like Juice waved her through to the bag drop. Andy took her two suitcases and dropped them on the conveyor belt and she herself walked towards the gate. Hoping that Halfsack was as lucky as she and Juice were.

Andy proceeded to the gate, stopping at a newsstand kiosk along the way to grab a bottle of water. When she reached the gate, she saw Juice sitting there with a car magazine he must have picked up from the newsstand.

Andy went and sat on the same row, but at the end of it leaving some random people in between them.

About 5 minutes later she saw Halfsack coming their way with a Starbucks bag and coffee cup which made Andy stifle a laugh. Starbucks was nowhere near Charming, seeing them every few feet in Toronto made Halfsack want to try it out. Which ended up with him being addicted to everything and trying out all their cake pops and muffins. He was getting his last fix in. Halfsack came and sat on the opposite row of her and Juice in the center and facing the strangers.

Andy knew they had all made it to the gate and she saw they still had 30 minutes until it was time for them to board. She knew it was time to let Jax know about their change of plans. She pulled out her Charming cell phone from her purse and silently indicated to Juice and Halfsack that she was going to make the call. She stood up going over to a less populated area, looking out the window at the planes at the gate.