Chapter 11

"Jesus Christ, what's going on in here." Jax yelled as he stepped into his house to find all the furniture covered and all the furniture piled in the middle of the room.

"It's called painting, honey." Gemma said rolling her eyes and she came out from the kitchen. "Getting the crack out of this house isn't easy." She snarked as Jax rolled his eyes.

"I thought you were painting a nursery, how did that become the whole house?"

"Well, I want this house to look perfect when Drea comes back. You want to scar her with a house that looks like a crack den and send her packing back to Canada?" She asked as Jax didn't respond.

"No, well then stop running your mouth and let me get this house ready. Clay called, he told me everything." She answered herself to his wondering how she knew about Drea so fast.

"11 pm Friday." Jax threw out there while going to the fridge and grabbing a beer. "Later though cause she's got to drive down from Sacramento."

Gemma smiled knowing Drea was still a smart one and perfect for her son. He watched the angry teen girl become a strong woman that she was proud to be able to handle being Queen of the club one day. She knew she'd follow well in her footsteps, she could shoot like the best of them and she wasn't afraid to take risks to save Jax or the clubs ass.

She was far above the crow eaters, groupies and whores who followed the guys around. Jax got looks from all the ladies a lot, all wanting to be with him, but none could handle his life. There was only one she could trust, the club could trust, that Jax could trust. There was only that one that Jax would ever really love and to be President he was going to need that.

"She wants to come into Charming after midnight, drive down herself so she's not noticed and so it doesn't make you and the club get any attention from people asking questions." She said impressed.

"Yup." Jax said smirking and taking a drink.

"She always was a smart one. Don't be a fool this time." She said as Jax rolled his eyes at hearing that for the 3rd time already.

"I know mom, ok. I was stupid. If she gives me a chance, I won't be a fool this time."

"Baby, she's giving you a chance and so is a higher power. What are the odds you'd even find her again at a road block in all of Canada? Then within hours of seeing you again she's helping you deal with your internal rat and tried her best to get you and Op released even if she ended up hurt in the crossfire. She wouldn't be coming back here if she wasn't wanting this chance. She's doing what you should have done years ago." She pointed out. "And saving this clubs ass while she does it. It's fate."

"The internal issue will be dealt with by the end of the day." Jax told her thinking about her fate and God comments. It was a miracle that she was there at that traffic stop in all of Canada the same time he and Opie were passing through.

"Good, you know you can't tell her a thing right?" Gemma said to Jax worried about the bounce back Drea could get with a missing or dead FBI agent that was undercover. The FBI will come looking and if they find Drea here, it could be big trouble for her.

"I know. "Jax said knowingly.

"She can't know a thing Jackson, names, who, what, where, nothing. You tell her it's been dealt with and that's it. Nothing that can implicate her, so when she's questioned, she's clueless."

"I know, I know. I'm not going to take any risks not when I'm close to getting her back." Jax told her seriously as Gemma nodded her head.

"She know about Abel?" Gemma asked.

"Yeah, she can't wait to meet him." Jax smiled. "She's not as thrilled though to meet Wendy." Jax sighed.

"That's my girl." Gemma proud that Drea probably wanted to beat Wendy to a pulp for what she did to that innocent little baby.

"Mom, please don't encourage her. Last thing we all need is her arrested for assault."

"Me? Innocent old me. Wouldn't think of it." Gemma smirked as Jax laughed and took another drink.

Seeing Gemma had the house in chaos and before he was heading back to the garage to work on some bikes, Jax figured he'd stop in and see Abel. He nodded at the Prospect guarding his sons door, protecting his baby from any rivals who might get an idea to use Abel against SAMCRO and told him he could take a break.

He went into the neonatal unit room Abel had been in for the past three months and suited up in the scrubs.

"Hey little guy." Jax said as he picked him up, fixing his little blue Sons of Anarchy hat as went over to the chair in the corner.

"You're the most special guy in here, only you have a special hat and a guard at the door." He started talking as he rocked the chair, Abel's bright eyes staring back at him. "Although when you look around, it kind of points out exactly who you are if someone wanted to grab you." He laughed. "That's why we have a prospect at the door, to keep you safe from anyone who may want to hurt your dad, grandfather, and uncles through you. You'll learn all about that when you're older." He smiled as a nurse came in with a tray of bottles and was surprised to see Jax there.

"Mr. Teller, wasn't expecting you here for his lunch feeding. Would you like to do it?" The nurse asked handing him one of the bottles.

"Sure." He said talking it as the nurse then went over to deal with the other babies.

"So, a friend of mine is coming soon." Jax said as he started talking to Abel again while giving him the bottle, knowing the nurse was out of ear shot.

"She's really smart and pretty, a firecracker. I've known her since I was a teenager. I really hope you're not a teenager like me, I wasn't that good." He laughed, "based on who your family is, you'll probably be exactly like me. She's going to love you and I think you're going to love her. We need to convince her to stay with us, what do you think?" Jax asked looking at Abel as he finished his bottle and slowly closed his eyes falling asleep.

"I'll take that as a yay vote and that I could count on you." Jax laughed as he continued rocking until the Prospect came back to his post at the door.