Chapter 14

Jax was pissed to say the least, a shipment from Ireland was late and he had to go with Tig, Op, Chibs and Juice to go get it right around the time when Drea was due back into town. The guys told him they could handle it, but he was VP and he didn't want any issues with this shipment so he went along.

After securing the truck at TM, getting the cargo unloaded and placed in storage he quickly took off back home. Hoping Drea found the key he left there. He didn't usually leave any key outside, but he figured the under the mat would be the first place cops looked.

As he pulled up his bike outside his house he saw a California plates black Jeep and knew it had to be hers. He peaked in the trunk seeing two large looking suitcases and smiled. She brought more clothes than she needed, she may have not said it yet or will admit it but she wants to stay. He tried to open the trunk but it was locked, grabbing his keys he opened his front door and seeing the sight before him that made him happier than he has been in a long time.

Andy was curled up asleep on the coach with a large pillow. There was a purse, a sweater and another big duffel bag sitting on the floor.

Walking over to her and kneeling on the floor, he cradled his hand on her face and brushed her hair back. She slowly opened her eyes.

"Hey." She whispered waking up from her sleep.

"Hey." He smiled lifting her legs up and sitting on the coach putting her legs back down on his lap.

"What time is it?" She asked.

"A little after 3. Sorry, I wasn't here."

"S'ok." She said still sleepy while he laughed.

"Go back to sleep, I'll grab your bags from your trunk." He said getting up to make a move.

"Nooo." She whined reaching her arms up and pulling him down, so they were both now laying on the couch together. Her laying half on top of him at the edge of the sofa.

"Tomorrow, don't need it now. Sleep." She said as she drifted back to sleep and Jax smiled and did the same.

"Ugh," Andy groaned as she heard a knocking at the door. Jax also woke up suddenly at the loud intrusion and closed back his eyes.

"I know you're in there, saw your bike and Drea's rental open up." They heard Gemma yelling as she fumbled with looking for her keys. She would have opened up and walked right in, but with it being Andy's first night back she didn't want to walk into anything that was too much for her to see.

"Jesus, she couldn't wait till later." Jax said angrily as since Andy was on the end, she got up and walked over to the door letting Gemma in, so the knocking would stop and Jax could sleep some more. She had gotten like 5 hours on the plane and plus her hours at the house. Jax had just gotten the few hours of sleep since he came home after 3am and Andy didn't want him grumpy all day.

"Morning," Gemma smiled as she enveloped Andy in a hug. "It's so good to see you, baby."

"You too," Andy sighed happy to see her, as she was the only mother figure she ever really had. She loved Gemma and was scared of her at the same time, when she tried to pull anything on Uncle Piney when she first came to Charming and was just so angry at the world Gemma took on that roll of mother to slap her straight. Gemma was who got her the flower shop job to keep her busy. If Gemma knew that Andy's real mother had showed up, she'd be really pissed and probably want to fight her. To Gemma, family was everything and she didn't take lightly to the fact Andy's mother abandoned her only daughter to a drunk cop at home.

She hadn't even told her mother she was leaving Toronto for vacation, to be honest Andy didn't know where to take that relationship at all. She just felt like they were trying, but they were still strangers. Andy couldn't forget the past as much as wanted a relationship with her. She just wasn't her mother figure she had in her head, which made Andy guarded and reserved around her. That figure to her was Gemma.

"Well, you're dressed. Why are you two acting like you're still asleep and it's too early. I brought breakfast" Gemma said coming further in, seeing Jax laying on the sofa laying like a bum fully dressed eyes gone back to being closed.

"Came in late, we fell asleep like this." Andy said as she looked down at her jeans and tank she was still wearing while she smelled the breakfast Gemma had in her bag and suddenly became really hungry.

"Come on, I'll make coffee and we can go in the kitchen. Let him get his beauty rest." Gemma said as she rolled her eyes, seeing his guns and knives he carried on him sitting on her new coffee table. She put her arm around Andy and guided her towards the kitchen.

"It's 7am on Saturday, normal people are sleeping right now." Jax yelled without opening his eyes.

"Your coffee table is full of guns. Since when are we normal? " Gemma yelled back while Andy just giggled at how right Gemma was. Thinking how good it was to be back.