Chapter 43

It had been a few days since the shooting. The retaliations by the Sons had occurred already, which Jax ordered her to stay at TM under lockdown.

She didn't push her luck and did just that, helping Gemma with the lock down procedures. Helping defend on a home soil attack is one thing, going on retaliation missions was totally different.

She had decided to stay in today and just do a relaxing Netflix and cooking day after 2 days stuck at the clubhouse for lock down she had no intentions of leaving her house at all today.

She was in the middle of stirring some batter when she heard the house phone ring, grabbing it and quickly answered before it woke Abel.

"Hello." She answered quickly while still stirring.

"Andrea, it's Unser. Hate to bother you with this at home after this week you've had, but you have some company." Unser said on the phone whispering.

"Company?" Andy said confused.

"A Detective Swarek and a Detective Nash are currently in my office waiting for me to talk with them about you. They have some questions."

"Jesus Christ." Andy said as she paced around the kitchen trying to think of a plan. One that didn't involve Jax knowing that Sam was in Charming. She had a feeling this would happen. Jax was wound up since the attack and he'd probably shoot Sam on sight if he saw him.

"What do you want me to do or tell them?

"Tell them the truth and just keep them there as long as you can. I'm going to come down there and I'll try to get rid of them. Put them in interrogation and I don't know lock them in?" Andy said frustrated and flustered that they're here and scared for Jax doing something.

"Oh and Unser, they're going to ask you for information. Police files on the club, Jax, mugshots, may be information on me. Give them the basics, but make sure there's no photos of my tattoo in those files or any record of the women's Crow tats." She ordered, knowing that if Sam saw the tattoo he could put together the puzzle that she wasn't new to SAMCRO.

"Oh and keep all this between us for now." Not wanting him to spill anything to Gemma, Clay or Jax until she'd assessed the situation first.

Andy closed her eyes after hanging up the phone. Not knowing what to even do, Abel was asleep, Jax was at the clubhouse doing club things with the Mayan aftermath. She had a bowl of batter in her hand. She was wearing a SAMCRO t-shirt of Jax's and boxer shorts. She had no plans of leaving the house today.

Now Sam and Tracy were 8 miles away.

Andy threw her hair up in a pony tail, grabbed a pair of jeans and a black fitted tank top. Packed up Abel and thought the easiest thing to do was to take Abel with her and just let Unser watch him while she was speaking to Sam and Tracy.

As she walked into the station she got a lot of stares, looking at her wondering what Jax Tellers wife was doing there. Unser ushered her and Abel in his office.

"They're in interrogation, says they're doing internal investigation about conspiracy in their division. I kept the FBI agent and Hale out. I stopped them from speaking to them."

"It's ok, it could have may be even been a good thing leaving them with Hale. He'll blab all about my teen years." Andy shrugged. "Could convince them that this isn't me on an undercover mission if that is what they are thinking."

"You rather the alternative?" Unser asked wondering which she'd rather want, them thinking she was on an undercover mission or thinking she really quit her job to be Jax Teller's old lady screwing over her PD. Andy herself thinking it might be better with the undercover story, safer bet for her. Might get them to leave faster.