Chapter 42

Andy could see the Mayans lurking around front, from her angle she saw at least a half a dozen.

Grabbing her cell phone, she instantly hit 1 to speed dial Jax. Knowing he was going to be really mad when she made this call.

"Drea?" Jax asked confused as to why she was calling him from somewhere in the building with him. He looked around seeing if he could find her, hoping she was calling from his room.

"Jax, there's over 6, may be 9 Mayans outside the front door." She whispered.

"Jesus Christ, where the fuck are you?" He asked instantly angry that she wasn't where he told her to be.

"Don't worry about me, I did sniper training, they've surround the side entrance. They're about to move, bye" She whispered before quickly hanging up and taking her sniper position. She didn't want to make the first move, but she thought may be should and that would distract them from the door and give the guys an opportunity to get to the Mayans by surprise.

Before she could take her shot, she saw Tig and Chibs come out the side door with guns blazing and all hell broke lose from there.

Jax with Andy's intel. had Tig and Chibs each take a corner to surprise the Mayans who weren't expecting them to know their exact positioning against the door.

She saw bullets flying, she could make out Jax, Tig, Clay, Juice and Halfsack. They were all facing her while the Mayans were backing her.

She saw a Mayan coming around the side to try and get Happy from behind, she lined up her shot and instantly took it. Hitting her target and then ducking down.

Happy looked up and saw it was her ducking down. As did Jax, him wondering where the bullet that just saved Happy's life came from. Realizing it was his wife with a sniper rifle.

Tig was beating a Mayan up with another coming up behind. Andy lined up another shot and took it and before she realized all the Mayans but 2 were dead, the other 2 were beaten badly by Tig and Chibs. Andy could see them dragging them into the club for interrogation.

"Get down, now." Jax yelled up at her. Standing below her, just as they started to hear sirens coming.

The cops were coming too fast for them to do anything about hiding the bodies, the alive ones they hid in the clubhouse while Clay and Jax decided to face Hale, Unser and who ever else was showing up.

Andy did climb down, quickly getting rid of her rifle hiding it with the other weapons and ran outside. Where she knew Jax was going to be really mad, but she knew that she could help with the cops, just as Hale, the ATF agent, Unser and a few other officers all arrived.

"What happened here?" Unser asked looking around at the dead Mayans on the ground wondering how they were going to talk themselves out of this one.

"We were having a get to together and were ambushed." Clay responded seriously and truthfully as Jax stood to his side. Andy coming outside to stand beside him where she could tell he was still angry, he was radiating anger.

"Is that true Officer McNally?" The FBI agent asked of her seeing her come out of the building and stand next to her husband. Jax flexed his jaw at the agent addressing her as that. As mad as she was, that she took a risk with her life, he was proud that his old lady could be a sharp shooter. She wasn't a McNally anymore or Officer. She was his old lady and old lady leader of SAMCRO.

"There were woman and children inside the building, the building was ambushed by these men carrying guns with intent to kill. Some of the men inside the building defended themselves. It was all self defense, I can write a report if you'd like?" Andy honestly told and asked of the FBI agent.