Chapter 35

Jax came home an hour later, nothing being decided at the table.

They were just in a waiting game, because they didn't know what they could do until Andy got questioned. Until they tipped their hand to her there was nothing anyone could plan for. Unser knew nothing about what the FBI agent had or who he was speaking to. Hale wasn't going to tell them or Unser anything if he even had more information.

As he walked in the door he saw Andy lightly sleeping on the couch, her bandaged hand resting on her stomach. He heard Gemma on the phone from the kitchen, probably organizing and yelling at people to do wedding stuff, he really was grateful to having his mom do all this stuff at this point,

Andy's hurt and stressed enough as is. He had no idea how to start to plan a wedding.

Jax kneeled down next to her, lightly moving the hair from her eyes. Andy felt him near and her eyes slowly fluttered open seeing him in front of her.

"Hi." She said hoarsely and groggy.

"Hey slugger." He smirked as she giggled.

"You weren't kidding when you said you were the law abiding one now." She said seriously, slowly sitting up, wincing when she moved her hand. Jax saw the look of pain that flashed in her eyes. As Jax stood up, sitting with her on the couch, wrapping his arm around her.

"You want some Tylenol?" He asked her, not really wanting to give her anymore of the narcotics that were still in his pocket.

"No, I'll be fine. It's just sore. What happened?" She asked in confusion, Jax wondering if the drugs made her forget punching out the deputy chief in the middle of main street.

"You punched Hale." He told her rolling her eyes at even him now repeating the same thing that he had heard half a dozen times that afternoon.

"Noo, I meant at church. What happened?" Andy asked wondering what the guys had figured out and decided to do.

"Your ATF in Canada guy, Blackstone he knows you spent your vacation in Charming. Hale told him you were staying at your uncles. Never mentioned Piney by name or the SONS."

"It won't take him long to find out who my uncle is, he must know already and connected me to you or to at least Opie." She said.

"We think so too, when he showed up at your door on Thursday he probably already knew that you were Piney's niece. He had enough time from when he spoke to Hale to when he showed up at your door to research. So it's just a matter of time before he shows up here or sends the Feds in since they were working together." Jax told her, lightly rubbing her hand while she nodded.

"Ok." She said simply.

"Ok? You still on the drugs?" Jax questioned wondering why she was smiling and so calm about this.

"Ok, there's nothing we can do about this at this point. We're getting married tomorrow, they'll come question me, they can't force me to ask any questions about you. They can ask me about Opie which will be an issue but they're not going to want dirt on Opie. They're going to want the heads of the MC not just a random member. " Andy telling him using her cop, Guns and Gangs logic she had learned on the job.

They're going to want the kings, Clay and Jax, his heir. Opie was just a member who did as he was told.

"We're going to have our wedding and be happy, then when ever they show up, they show up. We're expecting them and we'll deal with it." She told him trying to make him relax a bit.

"It's still going to be in the back of my head. Worrying they could come for you at anytime."

"I know, but I waited a long time to marry you. I want to enjoy it." She smiled as he smirked back at her.

"I did take my time asking you, didn't I?"

"Umm yes. I would have said yes at 16." She laughed hitting him with her good hand.

"You're violent today, you want to be handless tomorrow? I should take that gun from your bag before you try to shoot someone next." He laughed at her trying to tickle her.

"Stop, stop!" She laughed out.

"Unser feels terrible thinks it's all his fault for letting it slip you might be coming to the force." Gemma said walking into the room hanging up the phone seeing the 2 playing around.

"It is his fault!" Jax yelled out instantly getting mad again. "Don't even think about telling him about this wedding!" He seriously told Gemma.

"Jax, he had no idea what was going on, that you guys did all that cover up stuff in Toronto. He had no idea Hale would run and call Andy's station." Gemma defended, "he's done a lot for this MC and he is the one that offered Andy a spot on the PD, he couldn't have known he was putting you all in trouble by mentioning Andy staying to Hale."

"She's right. I talked to him at my welcome home party and he was sincere. He had no idea what happened in Toronto so to him mentioning me moving meant nothing, it was a normal comment. He couldn't have known Hale was going to do what he did or that we, that I had things to hide." Andy told Jax trying to calm him down again.

"I don't want to hear it, I'm pissed and right now I can't punch Hale because Drea did that already and he'd throw my ass in jail to keep me from marrying her, so I'm going to be pissed at Unser for opening his fat mouth." Jax yelled out and got up going in the kitchen to grab a beer then heading to the backyard while Andy and Gemma looked at each other letting him be.

"What are you doing?" Jax asked after coming back in after his alone outside time, walking into the bedroom seeing Andy sitting on the floor with the shoes suitcase open and dozens of pairs of shoes surrounding her.

"I'm looking for shoes to wear with my wedding dress." She said in deep thought as she stared at some different pairs. A black strappy sandal, a white pumps and a silver peep toe. None of them really looking right for her dress. She threw them back in the suitcase, eliminating them from contention.

Jax looked around the piles of shoes she'd made and decided to make this wedding decision for her, before she sat there all day. Then ended up deciding she couldn't pick one, so she'd go buy more. They had to go get their license soon he realized looking at his watch.

"These." He told her firmly picking up a pair of black and white striped high heeled peep toe sandals with a wrap around ankle strap. They were zebra shoes as Andy called them when she bought them at a shoe warehouse sale she had gone to with Tracy. Andy bought them because she thought they were so cute, but she never wore them so they were brand new which would be perfect to go with her new dress.

Andy looked at the shoes in Jax's hands and then up at Jax holding them, then she looked at the shoes again and back to Jax. The shoes actually did look perfect she thought because her dress was white with the black middle belt.

He really did pick the perfect shoe for her.

"You want me to wear those?" She asked to make sure, looking around at the tons of other shoes around her. Second guessing herself.

"I want you to wear these." He told her firmly.

"Ok." She said again for that afternoon simply taking the piles of other shoes around her and lifting them up to dump them all back in the suitcase as Jax held onto the pair he chose.

Jax and Andy went together to the city hall to handle the paper work for their license, Andy filling out her paperwork and Jax's while he was threatening and bribing the official to approve, stamp, official it all tomorrow and not now.

Giving them their license now, but not letting it go through the official systems until tomorrow afternoon when it was close to their actual wedding time.

Andy's name going into the computer system now would alert anyone that was watching her had she been flagged, which they all expected that she was. They didn't want any law enforcement knowing she was marrying Jax until it was closer to the time.

Andy was looking at her form and stared at the blank line asking her for her name after marriage.

Looking over at Jax seeing him pulling out a wad of bills from his pocket to do his bribing transaction before she looked back down. There was no going back now and she didn't want to, ever.

She took her pen and wrote 'Andrea Elizabeth Teller' in block letters.