Chapter 45

"Andy?" Tracy called making her turn around. Andy wasn't surprised at all to see Tracy still in town and crossing the street jogging after her with a coffee cup in hand. Since yesterday Unser hadn't called, so she expected that they were still around.

Andy and Jax spent the night after their long day at home with Abel, they ate dinner and they watched a couple movies she had downloaded on the tv. They vegged on the couch doing nothing until Tig and Juice came over to give Jax an update on their stake out that night. Andy left them to talk, going to fix them both plates for dinner figuring they didn't eat where ever they were.

Juice and Tig both were grateful and scarfed the food down so fast, she wondered what they ate when they were at home. She knew they weren't the cooking types.

Which also made her wonder where they lived to begin with. She remembered Tig and Bobby used to live in house SAMCRO bought, so she figured some of the guys all roomed there together. Seeing them eat made her decide she had to start cooking more food and buying more groceries, which set her on her mission for today.

Andy had just parked her SUV on the road and was just going to run in to do some major grocery shopping. She had wished for a Costco, but none were around here. She made note to look up the closest one, she could grab Halfsack and take the club cargo van one day. Bribe Halfsack with they can find a Starbucks if he went grocery shopping with her, she thought.

Abel was with Gemma at the house giving Andy a chance to run around and pick up everything on her list alone, easier with out carrying the baby.

She saw Tracy eying her new Escalade as she reached Andy's position on the sidewalk. Andy chose to ignore the inquisitive look.

She had put her ring back on her finger the second she left the PD yesterday and she wasn't going to hide it at this point.

She wasn't going to pretend she wasn't Jax's old lady and wife especially in the grocery store where everyone knew her. She was tired of pretending to be undercover and she wasn't going to do it anymore.

"Still here Trace? Where's your partner?" Andy said surprised to see Tracy alone and without Sam. She hoped this didn't mean Sam was around somewhere chasing after SAMCRO and specifically Jax. Provoking Jax would be a stupid move.

"He's at the station, meeting with the FBI agent in town." Andy nodded knowing exactly who she was talking about and why Sam was meeting with him. She also knew that if the Blackstone sealed her records there was no way the FBI was going to tell Sam a thing, it had to be a joint decision.

"And you? Didn't think meeting with the guy whose job it is to stake out the Sons of Anarchy was worth the time?" She asked as she started walking again towards the store with Tracy following her. The 2 of them getting a lot of stares from the towns people since Andy was Jax Teller's old lady and Tracy was this new person in down that word around was a cop.

Tracy noticed the looks they were getting and that some of the women in the grocery store smiled and nodded at Andy as she walked in.

Like some sign of respect thing going on which she didn't understand. She knew Jax Teller was a powerful man and that Andy was some how involved with him, but didn't understand why that would make Andy get the looks of recognition and respect she was getting from everyone in this store.

It was obvious she was a very popular and well known person in this town for just being here a short time, that's for sure Tracy realized.

"Andy, I can't leave Sam here and he wants to stay."

"Of course he does." Andy said rolling her eyes as she grabbed a cart. "Listen, if he is on a suicide mission then you need to think of yourself and Leo. You have a son at home who loves and needs you. I can't run interference between the club and the you guys for long. You have no jurisdiction here, you have no reason to be here. I'm not leaving. So..." Andy told her hoping she'd connect the dots and realize they needed to go and this was a lost cause.