Chapter 16

"I need clothes." Andy giggled as she and Jax lay in bed hours later. It was probably lunch time by now she thought looking around for a clock.

"Clothes are over rated." He said pulling her close.

"Jax, I need to shower and wear clothes, your mom is going to show up back here soon to get ready for this party you agreed to have, remember." She told him lifting her head off his chest as she layed fully on top of his body.

"I never should have agreed to that." He said pulling her face back down to his and kissing her.

"Nope," she said pulling back. "I won't be naked and in bed with you when the other old ladies and your mom come over to give me a party." She said as she rolled off him and found his t-shirt on the floor. She quickly slipped the white SAMCRO t-shirt on that smelled like him and stood up staring at him not moving on the bed. Jax just stared at her, thinking she looked so incredible in his SAMCRO shirt.

"I'm going to shower, you're going to go get my suitcases." She told him as she went into the shower as Jax groaned, rolling over and grabbing his pants to do as she asked. Realizing that after he did that, he was going to need another shower himself, he smirked taking off to grab her keys to get those suitcases fast.

Another hour later, both of them were finally dressed and heading out towards the hospital so Andy could finally meet Abel. Andy pulled on a simple sundress and grabbed some flats from the suitcase full of shoes that Jax groaned at when he saw her open it. He wanted to know where all those were going to go, she said she could take all her stuff to Piney's and he shut up instantly. For someone whose wardrobe consisted only of white runners, jeans, hoodies and everything saying Sons of Anarchy or SAMCRO on it of course he didn't understand why she needed all these clothes and shoes. The great thing about his limited wardrobe was that he had lots of closet space.

Before they left Jax had handed her a door key and a un-serialized gun for her to carry in her purse. He also told her not to worry about any informants. She nodded knowing they figured out who it was and that Jax wanted her to know nothing about it.

She took the gun with no questions asked and put it in her Kate Spade crossbody leather purse making sure it wasn't noticeable. Covering it up with her random things like lipstick and gum. Before walking out the door, she looked back at the coffee table to make sure all Jax's stuff he carried with him were cleaned up and gone before Gemma and friends showed up.

The table was empty, so she locked the door with her key and got in her Jeep.

Andy had wanted out of the house as soon as possible, not wanting to be home when Gemma came back in because she would have asked what they had been doing all day and Andy knew she'd go beet red. So much for taking it slow and trying to figure out what to do Andy thought to herself as Jax pulled out of the driveway on his bike and she reversed in her Jeep to follow him. Who was she kidding, like she could ever resist Jax.

He had to go into TM and the clubhouse after the hospital visit, so they had to take both vehicles. She wondered how he was going to drive the baby around after he was released, Sam had no actual family type vehicle and the baby couldn't ride, yet. She knew this baby was probably going to be riding a bike before he could walk. The tricycle was already in his nursery.

She laughed to herself as she watched him navigate the streets in front of her like the pro he was. Glancing back once in awhile to make sure she was behind him. As he drove she could see the people on the streets staring at him when they stopped at red lights. Recognizing him as the next in line to take over SAMCRO, some of them on the street looked at him like he famous, that he was cool, girls just looked at him like he was so hot. They had no idea, she thought.

They made their way to the hospital visitor parking, both parking next to each other. Walking into the hospital hand in hand. Which garnered them more looks, because she was for sure not Jax's ex-wife and a lot of these people had never seen her before, she definitely didn't look like the normal girls that hang around SAMCRO members.

"Wonder what the gossip about me will be by the end of the day." She asked as they walked towards neonatal.

"They'll probably think you're my nanny." He laughed as she rolled his eyes. They reached the nursery door, Andy knowing which one it was based on the Prospect standing out front.

"Miles, this is Drea. My old lady." He told him as Mile's eyes got wide at the surprise and confusion. He had no idea who she was, where she had come from all of a sudden or that Jax even had an old lady. Nobody never even referred to Wendy that way, in fact they were told Wendy was his ex-wife, but wasn't ever his old lady. His reaction made Andy want to laugh.

"Nice to meet you Miles." She said as she put her hand out for him to shake. Seeing that he was tongue tied and confused. He looked back at Jax who was looking at Miles annoyingly.

"Nice to meet you, mam." He said blushing as they shook hands. She smiled at him, telling him that Drea was just fine. Jax glared at the Prospect blushing while he was staring at Andy.

"She's to be treated like you do Abel, protect at all costs. Got it? She can come and go see the kid whenever and what ever she says goes. " Jax told him sternly.

Miles nodded his head. As Andy just smiled at him reassuring, wanting him to be at ease around her. She could tell Jax was glaring him down.

Jax went into the room and grabbed scrubs for both he and Andy to put on. She put her purse down and threw the plastic garb on walking closer into the room and instantly going straight to the little plastic crib to the baby with the Sons of Anarchy blue beanie hat on his little head. She was instantly in love, the hat alone mad her fall in love. He looked just like his daddy.

She slowly picked up Abel, cradling him against her and going to sit on the chair in the car.

"Hey, little man. I'm Andrea, or Andy or Drea. What ever you want although you won't be talking for awhile. I really like your hat, it's really cute." She cooed at him as Jax came to stand behind her, touching Abel's cheek.

"You've gotten bigger. Pretty soon you'll be running out of here." Jax told him as Abel kept his eyes focused on Andy.

"How long did they say he had to stay?" Andy asked Jax not taking her eyes off Abel.

"They want to keep him until he's at a target weight, he's almost there." Jax told her.

"Good, he's too cute to be left here in this ugly hospital. Huh, aren't you." She said staring at Abel who stared back at her making gurgling sounds and blowing bubbles. "I think he likes me." She said making silly faces at Abel.

Jax laughed looking at Abel's reaction to Andy, it was pretty much the smitten reaction that Miles had.

"I think you're right."