Chapter 18

Andy made it home to a full house looking at it. Cars lined the street while Gemma's car was in the driveway, so she parked behind her. She didn't notice any bikes, so they guys were definitely not here yet.

She walked in and smiled at the commotion going on in the kitchen. Luanne and some of the others were all cutting up vegetables. Gemma was marinating steaks and other meat to barbeque they had everything under control.

"Drea!" Luanne squealled as she saw her.

"Hi Luanne" Andy said as she walked in coming over to give her a hug. She greeted everyone and thanked them for all the work they were doing for her welcome home party. She sat on the kitchen stool and offered to do something which garnered her a glare from Gemma.

"Nobody listen to her." She barked as Andy laughed.

"In that case, I'm just going to change and get ready." Andy said jumping off the stool and nodding her head towards the bedroom looking at Gemma.

"I'll be right back." Gemma told the others as she followed Andy into Jax's room locking the door behind her.

Gemma looked around noticing the unmade bed and the very full suitcases laying on the floor not unpacked yet.

"I though you two slept on the sofa?" Gemma asked knowing that bed was made before she left the house yesterday.

Andy turned bright red and just said "crap" loudly. As Gemma laughed.

"It's ok honey, that's more than I need to know. Didn't get a chance to unpack?"

"No, not yet. We spent the day with Able. I'll do some now while I get ready. I think all my jeans are at the bottom so I'm going to have to empty this one." She said pointing to the big one full of clothes.

"How's my grandson?" Gemma asked lighting up at the mention of him.

"Perfect." Andy sighed. "He's the cutest baby ever." She beamed.

"I know, he's his father's spitting image. Is there something you want to tell me?" Gemma asked Andy wondering what she needed her in the bedroom for.

"You were right, about Tara." Andy told her as Gemma's face went to stone.

"What did the good little Doctor do?" She asked angrily.

"Not much what she did, but what she said. She basically told me that I shouldn't be holding or spending much time with Able since I was only here for a few days on vacation. That it would hurt his medical development."

"That little bitch. Where did she get you were only spending a few days?"

"Wishful thinking, I suppose. I didn't correct or enlighten her at all. She was fishing a lot, wanting to know where I was staying, how long. I just told her that it wasn't her job to be visitation police and that I would discuss it with you and Jax. She went as pale as a ghost after that."

"Yeah, she and I had a serious conversation before about her over stepping her boundaries."

"Well the Prospect said she's been abiding by what you told her and I told him to make sure she did, when I left today." Andy said as she started to make the bed.

"Glad you told me, we'll deal with her." Gemma stated.

"I think once Abel's out of there it'll be ok, they'll be no interaction anymore."

"Yeah, but it's a small town. That doc needs to learn her place." Gemma said menacingly as Andy finished making the bed and started on the suitcase.

"I'll tell Jax about her later, just want to have a fun relaxing night you know? But I wanted to let you know that you were right about her."

"Thanks hun, you do some unpacking and I'm heading back out there to chop some meat with a big knife." Gemma said as she walked out.

Andy laughed knowing at the image that would be in Gemma's head as she chopped.

For Andy trying to unpack was not easy. She could not believe Jax had so many pairs of jeans, she also didn't understand how he didn't use the closet at all. He had like 2 plaid shirts hanging up and that's it. She decided the best way to unpack would be to hang up most of everything. She started with all the dresses and hung them all up. Then she grabbed pants hangers and hung up all her skirts and nice pants. She put all her shorts on the shelf in the closet and then stacked her jeans up there next to it. She found 2 empty drawers which she figured Gemma cleared out some of the 10523 t-shirts shirts Jax had. She put all her underwear and PJ's in one. Then all her t-shirts and tops in the other.

Now she just stared at the suitcase of shoes. Just when she was about to tackle it Jax walked into the room.

"Hey." He said to her walked over to her and giving her a kiss.

"Hi, I'm just unpacking." She smiled shrugging her shoulders.

"I see that, I like it." He said as he glanced at the suitcase full of shoes. Then looked back at her smirking.

"Why don't you leave that challenge to later, Op, Piney and your family is outside." He told her watching her eyes light up.

"Ok, let me change real quick." She said as she grabbed a pair of skinny jeans she had left out on the bed and nice white flowy sleeveless blouse before running into the bathroom to change locking the door behind her.

"You can change out here you know?" Jax said to her as he was amused at her antics.

"Umm, in case you haven't noticed we have a house full of people and anyone can walk in at any moment." She yelled from behind the door.

"Nobody will walk in here, knowing I'm in here." Jax smirked as he himself took off his cuts and just left his white SAMCRO t-shirt on with his pair of jeans.

"Really? You think Tig wouldn't just walk in here?" She said not believing him.

"May be Tig." Jax laughed as she came out of the bathroom looking gorgeous in her tight jeans.

"You look hot." He looked at her up and down.

"I just made that bed after your mother questioned me about it. Don't even thing about it. Let's go!" She said grabbing his hand and dragging him out of their room.