Chapter 32

The caravan of the 3 cars made their way into the TM garage lot safely without any stops or police intercepting them.

Andy jumped out of the SUV, not waiting for anyone. Wanting to just see Abel, she ran in and saw him awake and happy, drinking his bottle in Gemma's arms.

"Hey you, miss me?" She asked Abel as he spit his bottle out of his mouth and started his type of conversing with her. Gemma and Andy both laughed, Gemma instantly handing him over to her as Andy cradled him and went to sit down in a chair. He was dressed in his blue SONS hat and little blue jeans. Andy thought he was the cutest baby ever.

"Welcome home sweetheart." Gemma told her as she sat down next to them, quietly letting the mother and son reunite. Andy looked up and smiled a thank you. She looked around seeing Clay at the bar along with Piney, Bobby and Happy.

All watching her reunion with Abel.

"What do you mean you got it at the baseball game?" She heard Tig yell as he walked in with Juice and Halfsack both still in their Blue Jays hats.

Andy laughed watching all the guys walk in. Jax coming and standing behind her, placing his hands on her shoulders, leaning down to kiss the top of her head. She looked up at him smiling.

"Drea took us to the Rogers Stadium to see a Blue Jays baseball game and we bought them there." Halfsack bragged to Tig as Tig looked like he wanted to punch them both.

Andy raised her shoulders shrugging and Tig turned to face her. "You, never going on another trip without me!" He said pointing to her making her laugh and Jax just shook his head.

"Welcome home honey." Clay said walking up to them and nodding towards the meeting room to Jax. Jax silently agreeing. Clay, Piney, Bobbie and Happy all followed.

Andy looked down at Abel who was still having a conversation with her through his jibberish baby talk and his bubbles. She looked up at Jax not wanting to let him go.

"Bring him." He told her knowing exactly what she was asking. Standing up, she, Jax, Opie, Chibs, Tig, Juice and Halfsack now filed into the room. Halfsack locking the door behind them. Jax led Andy over to his VP seat, letting her sit there with Abel while he stood behind her.

Clay smiled looking at Abel in Jax's seat. "He's taking over for you already. Should we get him a prospects cuts now?" Clay asked Jax as Jax just shook his head no.

"Not yet, lets get him to learn to walk first." He sarcastically said. Clay laughed and hit the gavel, letting this meeting come to order.

"We have a threat, we're not sure what it is yet, we don't know if it's to us as a group, to just Jax and Opie, to just Juice and Halfsack, or to just Andy. But it doesn't matter, we're family and we will deal with it and protect each other as family." Clay stated to the group.

"What happened today?" Clay turned and asked Andy, giving her the floor to speak.

She looked at Juice and Halfsack, Juice nodding his head at her.

She took a breath, looking down at Abel and gave him his bottle.

Then she started this story.

"We were cleaning up, finishing the last of the packing. There was a knock at the door, I walked over to the peep hole to look through it and see who it was. Halfsack was in the kitchen, Juice was in the bathroom. I looked and saw that it was Blackstone, he's the head of the ATF in Canada. Head of Guns and Gangs. When I was on my last undercover mission, he was my superior in charge. He showed up about 2 months ago again for a case that he was working on and I hadn't seen him since. I froze and didn't know what to do, so I stood there. He knocked again, I saw Halfsack and Juice come towards my way and stuck my hand out telling them to stop." She said taking a breath.