Chapter 34

It had been an insane 24 hours for Andy.

Rushing out of Toronto, getting engaged, the party and now Gemma arrived bright and early to take her to get a dress the day after their engagement. For her wedding the following day.

Considering the hungover state Jax was in that morning, Andy thought it would be best to take Abel with them. Leaving Jax to get some sleep and recover.

Andy wanted something simple, Gemma was keeping the wedding plans a surprise but she knew that they weren't going to be married in a church so she didn't need anything elaborate.

Going to the small bridal shop in town, she picked out a few strapless simple straight dresses. None of them really feeling like the one.

Andy went through the racks some more pausing when she found a tight, straight white strapless lace gown with a little train and a black embellished belt with crystals. It took her breath away, she pulled it out instantly and ran over to Gemma.

Gemma knew from Andy's reaction she had found her dress.

"That was easier than I thought it was going to be." Andy smiled as they made their way out of the shop, Andy holding Abel's carrier and Gemma holding onto the dress.

"Well when you look like you, everything fits and looks gorgeous on you. I knew you'd find the perfect dress. You need shoes?" Gemma asked as they walked down the street towards their cars.

Andy laughed at the question and shook her head no.

"If I came home with one more pair of shoes, they would probably be no wedding. He wasn't thrilled about my suitcase of boots." Andy laughed.

"These are your wedding shoes, you need special shoes." Gemma told her, wanting her to have anything she wanted on her wedding day and Jax be damned.

"I'm good Gemma, seriously. I brought shoes I had never worn before and with that dress nobody is going to see my feet anyways." She pointed out as they reached Andy's brand new car.

Hearing someone call her name, both Gemma and Andy turned, seeing Hale cross the street. Gemma and Andy sharing a knowing glance, while Andy strapped the carrier into the base and locked the door so Hale wasn't near Abel, Gemma put the dress in the back and locked the trunk quikly.

"You're back in town?" Hale said walking up to them with a coffee to go cup in his hands.

"Yes, I'm back." Andy smiled.

"New car, Gemma?" Hale asked disapproving at the brand new expensive SUV that their blood and criminal money kept buying them while he couldn't afford anything like that.

"Nah, this is actually Drea's. My son bought it for her. " Gemma was all too happy to point out as Andy bit her lip trying not to laugh at Hale's reaction.

"Oh wow.." He said not knowing what to say. Hale was lost now, she was back and driving in a car Jax bought her.

"Are you here to stay?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm moving back for good." Andy told him while peeking in the car to see Abel playing with his little rattle.

"That's great, I can't wait to work with you. I took the liberty of getting your PD records file and when..."

"Wait what?" Andy said confused as to what Hale had just said. He had gotten her employee records file? Andy looked at him in shock and her brain quickly going a mile a minute.

"Your records file, Unser had said you were a cop and might come on board if you decided to come back. So I called up your PD and let them know that Charming's PD wanted your file." He told her while Andy's eyes got wide and she whipped her head to look at Gemma.