Chapter 33

Andy woke up after a very long sleep, after the past week she needed it. She didn't even remember falling asleep, she looked down realizing all she was only wearing was Jax's SAMCRO t-shirt.

She realized it must be almost noon slowly turning her head to the sound she was hearing. When she did, she saw the cutest sight in front of her. Abel was wide awake propped up next to her on the bed and Jax lay on the other side of him. They were watching of course the Speed channel on tv.

"Morning my baby." She smiled and leaning down kissing Abel. Moving her arm around to tickle his tummy and seeing a black velvet box sitting on it.

"Morning lazy." Jax said back to her smiling as she stared at the box.

"What's that?" She asked sitting up and staring at it.

Jax shrugged, his smirk still on his face. "Why don't you open it and see."

Andy was shocked to say the least, she had her ideas in her head, but may be it was just earrings or a charm that said mom. May be it was a SAMCRO Old lady type thing. As all these thoughts ran through her head she still stared at the box and then back at Jax.

Eventually slowly moving her hand to take the box from Abel. She took a breath and then slowly opening it, her eyes going wide at the most beautiful ring she'd ever seen. It was perfect and it was so her, it was so him.

It was a single cut square solitaire black diamond and it was surrounded by regular small diamonds on a white gold band. It was SAMCRO's colors and it made her cry.

"You like it?" He asked her, moving closer and putting his arm around her with Abel in between them. A normal engagement ring wasn't them, seeing the one with the black in it he thought would fit them both more.

"Really?" She said looking up at Jax. Not questioning him about the ring, but if this was really what she thought it was.

That he wanted to marry her.

"Let's get married, make you being my old lady legal." He told her as he took the box back from her and pulled the ring out. She smiled and then laughed. That is such a Jax Teller proposal she thought in her head. He'd never get down on one knee and do that sappy thing, but this. Giving her a ring and saying let's do this, that was him and she loved him.

"Are you sure?" She asked still staring at the ring, "I mean you just..with Wendy..fast.. you don't have to...we can live..." she just randomly jumbled all her fears before he shushed her placing his finger on her lips.

"Wendy was a mistake, I didn't want marry her, I was lonely, messed up and stupid. I ended up hating her then she got pregnant and I was more angry and I bailed because it was all wrong. She wasn't you, it's always been you." He told her honestly.

"Ok." She said just like that as she smiled through her tears, sticking her hand out so he could put the ring on her finger. He slowly slid it on her ring finger and it fit perfectly. She stared at it and he just stared at her.

"It's perfect." She whispered and then brought her hands to his face and pulling him in for a kiss.

"You hear that kid, mom and dad are getting married." Jax said as Andy giggled to Abel, tickling his tummy. The 3 of them playing in bed together as family.

"You weren't kidding when you said that you boys had your own plans for this past week. New car, ring shopping, you were busy." Andy smiled sitting in the kitchen still staring at her ring with a cup of coffee.

"Rings, cars, cartels, drive bys. All in a weeks work." Jax boasted making her laugh. Just as they heard a knock on the door and Gemma's voice telling them to open up.