Chapter 28

Andy woke up Tuesday morning bright and early realizing she was still in her clothes from the previous night. Grabbing a pair of Victoria Secrets Pinks sweats from the open suitcase on the floor she went for a quick shower. She thought she'd take the guys out for breakfast.

Coming out of her room she saw Juice still fast asleep on the couch and peaked in the guest room seeing Halfsack packing junk she had in there in boxes for Donation. Walking out to the kitchen she quickly started putting on a pot of coffee she walked around her apartment bare feet looking in random drawers to see what she wanted to really take and not seeing anything worth while. Pens, take out menus, old bills.

She found so old photo albums and packed all those in a box, thinking she'd drop it off at her fathers to have him ship to her.

She collected a lot of garbage and decided she'd run to the shoot, opening the door and crashing right into Nick.

Andy's eyes got wide at Nick in uniform standing there, quickly remembering that Juice was asleep behind her on the couch. Andy quickly pulled the door closed behind her before Nick could see anything.

"What are you doing here?" Andy asked as she walked down the hall way, so Nick would follow behind her bringing him from her apartment.

"What am I doing here? Chief tells us all that you quit and was moving to California then you expect us to just what? Be ok with that?" He asked angrily.

Andy opened the shoot and dumped her garbage bag in before turning around and facing Nick.

"Yes, pretty much." She told him flatly.

"Andy.."

"I don't want to hear it Nick, I've heard it all already and I really don't need to hear it anymore. I'm sorry if you feel sad I'm leaving, but you have no business being mad at me. I'm doing something that will make me happy and I'm really really tired of other people thinking they can show up at my apartment and try to make me feel like I'm making a mistake when they know nothing about my family at all." She said getting angry herself.

"We're best friends Andy, we got so close on Dakota, we're partners. I just thought.."

"You thought what? You know what, I don't want to know." Andy said annoyed and waving her hand in the air to stop him from talking. "We were co-workers, friends, you were my girlfriends boyfriend, we were partners on Dakota, an undercover assignment where we pretended to be different people most of the time. This is me in my real life. This is my family I'm going to California to be with. You understand that? This trumps all, it trumps 15th division, it trumps me being a cop, it trumps friends. Understand?" She asked him.

"I'm just going to be sad to see you go." He said looking down. Wanting to tell her he had feelings for her, but realizing it was a lost cause. Nothing was going to stop her from leaving considering she was so worked up over it.

"I'll miss you guys too." Andy said calming down. "You probably should get back to work and I've got stuff to do, so I'll see you tomorrow, right?" She asked wanting to make sure he didn't pop by again unannounced.

"Yeah, tomorrow." He said to her watching as Andy turned around and slowly opened her door to her apartment and locking it back behind her.

"You sure do get a lot of drop by visitors, no wonder Jax insisted you not be alone." Juice said putting the gun away as she locked the door behind her.

"Tell me about it, it was what I was scared of the most with you guys coming. Someone dropping in and finding you and then reporting you here."

She sighed as she went back to her pulling stuff out from drawers. Finding DVDs, CDs, Blurays. Trying to remember if there was a bluray player at Jax's house and not remembering. She unhooked the bluray player and took all the dvds and blurays putting them together in a pile to the side.