Chapter 40

"That was a quite a show you put on the other day." Blackstone said walking over to Andy as she was sitting in the local diner grabbing some lunch.

She had wheeled the stroller with a sleeping Abel in after doing some errands and sat down at a booth for a quick bite. Ordering her lunch and just relaxing when Blackstone walked in seeing her sitting there alone.

Andy knew he was referring to her and Jax's ride through town, but she just ignored him.

"Surprised you're still here." Andy said to Blackstone. Nodding for him to take a seat because him standing over her table like this was causing people to look. However her sitting with a cop was probably still going to cause them to look.

"Why, because you thought you outsmarted everyone?" Blackstone asked taking a seat as the waitress came to the table and put her burger and fries in front of her. Andy instantly digging into the fries as he asked for a cup of coffee.

"No, because there's no reason for you to be here." Andy told him seriously as she ate.

"I'm on a fact finding mission." Blackstone stated making Andy nod her head up and down knowing that is why he's still here. To find out all he could about her and her past before going back.

"You could just ask me what you want to know, save you a lot of time and then you could be on your way back to Toronto." Andy said honestly.

"And you'd just tell me the truth?" He asked skeptical of her motives.

"Try me, but off the record." She shrugged.

"Why did you really marry the future President of the Sons of Anarchy? You had a good career going, top of your class, why would you do this?"

"I love him, he's the love of my life." She shrugged simply and taking another bite of her burger.

Blackstone looked at her still surprised not looking like he understood. It didn't make sense to him, not after reading the FBI files on Jackson Teller and knowing the cop McNally is. Them as a couple didn't make sense.

Andy saw the disbelief and decided to enlighten him. "First love, true love, all consuming love, he's always been it for me. I came back here, all those feelings came back or came back to the surface because they never left just were buried. He proposed when I moved back and we got married because we had already wasted enough time." She explained basically to him. Lying a tad and leaving out a lot. All the legal stuff, the parts about Jax & Opie being at her apartment in Toronto and other reason for the rushed wedding.

Andy went back to eating as Blackstone just sat there after her statement. He could tell she was being truthful, he could see in her actions that she loved the guy. He just didn't know why, how she went from detectives like Luke and Sam to a guy like Jax Teller.

He supposed she was trying to be the opposite while in Toronto going from the criminal to cops. Since Teller came first in her succession of boyfriends. He also didn't know why she'd live this life where at any time her husband could be killed or there could be a shootout, which based on the FBI"s information happened quite often in this town.

"You'd be ok, if I told your colleagues about your marital status?" He asked her wondering if she'd be scared for her friends to find out about this motorcycle old lady persona she had going on here.

"Go for it. I have nothing to hide, I'm happy." She told him honestly.

"You just went from Swarek to the head of a well known biker gun smuggling gang just like that?" He asked her not getting where her ex in Toronto fit in the picture. Blackstone knows his Guns and Gang officer would not just take that, he would not believe McNally had turned into Jax Teller's old lady without being coerced or without it being for some ulterior motive.