Introduction

"Why would you risk your life for her ?" Axel asked the still sleepy female who laid in front of him on a hospital bed. This is the first time that he spares her a look. She looked fragile and vulnerable. She looked as delicate as a glass doll and even wind can break her.

"Donating a kidney isn't that dangerous and I couldn't just watch." she mumbled clearly using all her powers and even her barely opened eyes just shot close right after the last word escaped her lips.

"She clearly does not like you. You could have just watched." He argued wanting to understand why would she help his mum. Even though he is glad because she did and that his mother is safe now, he still does not get why did Sophia ,the victim of his mother's ire, help the latter?

"She is my mother in law. She is a relative of mine and I do all that is possible to please my concisions." Sophia tried to make him understand while still keeping her eyes shot. She didn't want to open them and share his gaze the same gaze that is burning holes into her hospital gown.

"If you did this to change how I feel about you then you shouldn't. I cannot love you." Axel declared and saw this faint smile taking over his unwanted wife's pale features 

"The world does not circle around you Axel." She fired back in the sweetest way possible.

"My mother demanded to meet you as soon as you feel well enough." He said glaring at the figure of his wife for one last time before leaving her alone in a hospital room to soak in darkness and silence. He definitely has a strange wife, a goody two shoes with a sarcastic mouth and an honest soul...and he has to endure her ways for four more years? How lucky is he ?