Punch and Pinch

Hey guys and thanks for the endless support. If you guys get to the goal fast I may update again tonight.

Goal is down below

Sophia's POV:

"Ice cream just after a killer workout?" Axel questioned amazed at his brother's suggestion 

"I train so I can eat as mush as I want." Mitchy answered with ease 

"Will you ever grow out of your weirdo-self?" Axel asked as he drove us to our next destination.

"No, his weirdo-self is amazing." I interfered owning a grin from Mitchell who sat on the passenger seat after wining at paper/rock/scissors.

"See best friend goals." Mitchell said pointing at me

"You two, both of you are weirdos." Axel commented  but his smile proved that he is amused.

"You are the weird one dating a volcano and ignoring a gem." Mitchell commented and Axel's features darkened a bit

"Gem, I like that." Axel joked after a minute of pure silence 

"I don't. I already have enough nicknames." I defended 

" No you don't." Mitchell and Axel cried teasingly at the same time

Standing in front of an ice cream parlor could be the hardest test of my life. My  eyes scanned that heavenly goodness and I felt lost. What should I choose exactly ? There are those basic normal flavors and there are cookies and cream, Oreo and others...Mitchell and Axel already picked and were waiting next to me begging me to pick because their ice cream is already melting.

"She will have a scoop of dark chocolate and another of pistachio." The voice ordered and I froze " she always does this. She will stay still for an hour in front of the parlor. Then, her choice will come to the same old chocolate and pistachio". Adam explained proving how well informed he is about me 

"Ma'am, should I listen to him?" the ice cream lady spoke and I couldn't but nod.

"Sophie." Adam greeted and I turned to see him holding another woman's hand. My eyes focused on how close this woman was standing next to him, how she hugged his arm and finally how her hand was captured in his...I was waiting for a wave of pain to hit me but the feeling wasn't intense. Don't get me wrong I felt hurt and my heart broke a little but no tears formed in my eyes. I just felt a bit lost.

"Adam." Axel greeted a bit loud as if to bring me out of my trance.

"What are you doing here?" Mitchy bluntly questioned as usual.

"On a date. What about you shopie?" Adam turned his attention back to me and I seemed to lose my voice. God, I hate his effect on me. I hate how I still act like a little child around him. I hate how my cheeks are reddening at his gaze.

"We are having a day out." Axel answered and for a reason his hand hugged my waist bringing me to reality. My cheeks now became beet red as Axel hugged me closer. My eyes shot to see him but his face was hard and he was throwing death glares at Adam. 

"Ma'am." the ice cream lady said as she got my order ready but now my back was facing her and I tried to wiggle out of Axel's death grip but he wouldn't allow me to. My eyes connected with those of Mitchel who was watching the scene with an amused face. I mouthed the words "My ice cream" to him and he nodded and took it thanking the lady.

"Cool and by the way this Britney." Adam answered and we all greeted his date, even me. I finally found my voice. 

"Our ice cream is melting." I finally commented as Axel allowed me to take my cup of ice cream.

"Yeah lets go and find a table." Axel agreed 

"It is been good seeing you Adam and Britney it is very nice to meet you." I finally spoke back to Adam. His next action like the office one was unexpected; he freed his date's hand and his hands shot to hug me. Yet this time the hug was brief. I held my breaths as he did so and my eyes shot unknowingly to those of Axel to find them already fixed on me.

"Come on gem. Lets pick a table." Axel said and Adam drew away

"Once again, I don't like him." Axel commented as we sat on a table near the window

"You don't like that he is hugging your wife or his aura?" Mitchell asked making me gasp in surprise. 

"Both." Axel briefly announced making me gasp in shock again

"Excuse me, I am your forced wife and he is a good guy." I defended owning myself an evil glare from Axel.

"Phia, you must know that Axel is stupidly possessive. Forced or not, he does not care. He used to yell at me when I danced with you in parties." Mitchell revealed and Axel punched his brother on the forearm to shut him.

"He" I started then turned to Axel who is sitting on my right " I mean you have no right whatsoever to be possessive of me. I can do as I please." 

"You cannot change that about him. He might be arrogant and all but his worst characteristic is his possessiveness. When we were kids, he used to hide all his toys even the ones he hated so I won't touch them." Mitchell continued to explain as he rubbed his forearm

"Enough about me and I already said Sophia do as you please." Axel ordered and put a spoon of cookie ice cream in his mouth.

"Good" I nodded at him

"So what are we doing afterwards?" Mitchell asked 

"What about introducing Axel to the world of Harry Potter?" I suggested and Axel face palmed himself as Mitchell cheered in agreement

"You two sound like ten year old kids." he said

"Well you sound like a grandpa." I fired back

"You two argue like a real married couple." Mitchy  commented owning himself a punch and a pinch 

"You two are violent. I hate you both" Mitchell owed and hugged himself glaring at us 

THE GOAL THIS TIME IS 120 VOTES AND 60 comments