Falling For Two Idiots

Hey guys and thanks for the endless support.

Sorry for the belated chapter I am currently sick( suffering from a cold and feeling out of energy...)

Thanks for all of the covers guys and 

this chapter is dedicated to Jenny_rose000 to thank her for her winning cover.

The Goal is down below

Sophia's Pov:

"So?" Bless asked as she sipped her coffee. She knew all about the progress of Axel and I's relation. All the kisses, nicknames, flirting and even bed routine. She knew that now he treats me like a girlfriend of some sort; he holds my hand, kisses me whenever his heart pleases and holds me tight between his hands to drift to sleep. All of that seems to aw people whenever we are around. Even, Olivia is the happiest right now.

"So?" I questioned back repeating the same word not knowing what she wanted to know, or to be truthful I knew but decided to ignore her glaring gaze.

"Is there any change? Did he make a move or announce a certain feeling to you?" Bless questioned as she rested her elbows on the table and her head on her fists.

"Nothing changed. Everything went smoothly for the last week..." I tried to assure her but something kept on nagging inside me, Axel should have made a move. He should have asked me out or declared that he likes me or even more...but nothing. We will always be forcefully married and just acting upon a crush 

"But ?" Bless filled for me 

"I feel like something is missing or soon enough something will go terribly wrong...We are happy now and I feel great, happy and fantastic even but..." I tried to reason my now seemingly disordered thoughts

"Because you are not progressing. You are just stuck between being friends and crushes. what about you making a move. He kissed you first." Bless suggested and offered me a huge daring smile

"He kissed me out of possessiveness. " I argued remembering our first kiss. When we nearly made out in front of Adam and Ava , also, caught us. That little memory made blood rush into my cheeks and I knew that they were tainted red by now.

"Are you truly that gullible?" Bless sarcastically spoke and withdrew sinking away in her chair " My relationship with Mitchy is moving way faster than your relation with your husband, even though Mitchy and I freak whenever someone says anything about commitment." Bless continued and a small smile found its way to lighten up her heart shaped face. She is clearly remembering all the trouble that Mitchy went through to please her. He asked her for a date and she refused. He brought her gifts she sent them back or directly gave them back. He tried to cook yet nearly burnt down her house. So she kicked him out of her kitchen and cooked for both of them. He even tried to write a poem but nothing rhymed. Yet when she laughed at his poem he acted so hurt and she couldn't but kiss him senseless. She said the words that she hated most and Mitchy said them back " I like you a lot." and now they are together , fighting all the time but together. 

"I am not gullible but sometimes I feel like Axel is changing topics whenever I am speaking about feelings or relations." I murmered at her remembering last night. We were in bed as usual; foot tangled and hands resting intertwined. My head laid on his chest and his free hand hugged me close to him. We said our usual goodnight and kissed briefly. Then mere pure silence took over us. It was not uncomfortable at all but  when I said that I liked him and he just hummed a bit in agreement and drifted to sleep forcing everything to change. Different dark ideas colonized my mind then and my heart twisted in pain. He couldn't say the words back. He just hummed to silence me and his little gesture broke my heart.