Invite and Bed

Hey guys and thanks for the endless support. If you guys get to the goal fast I may update again tonight.

Goal is down below

AXEL'S POV:

Do as you please, my mind mocked. It kept on repeating what happened when Adam yet again hugged Sophia. Don't assume that I am in love with her. I am just looking for her best. She is my friend now and I cannot ignore my first impression of Adam. Why ? I don't know. I just hope that I am not making a fool of myself and just getting on Sophia's nerves. 

After watching Harry Potter which turned to be better than Twilight , a movie that Liza adores, we three sneaked back into the house but my mother caught us. She planned to have dinner with us but we forgot. Yet when she saw how happy, we were she allowed us in without a fight.

"Gem?" I questioned as I entered my room to find her picking out clothes from her part of the walking-in closet and throwing them creating a pile.

"She called." was the only answer I got and I felt lost. Who is this she?

"Gem, who called?" I asked again wanting a better clarification

"Don't call me that and my mother." Sophia replied and threw a towel a bit high and the object nearly hit my head.

"Sweetheart you better watch where you throw things. This towel nearly got my eye." I demanded playfully

"Sorry, Axel." Sophia turned facing me and that's when I noticed her knee length nightdress. It was a red sleeveless nightgown with small dark flowers. The neckline of the dress was a "v" shape but not so revealing. Her dress was simply playful, cute and teasing. My eyes studied her every detail and that's when a shy cough escaped her lips. Traveling fast to her face, my eyes found hers and she looked away in shyness.

" So what did your mother want ?" I questioned shaking away my thoughts about Sophia maybe staying without Liza is playing on my nerves.

"She invited us to my old house this weekend. There is some sort of gathering. All my family members are going to be there; parents,   uncles, aunts, cousins..." Sophia explained as she came out now wearing a robe over her nightdress.

"Can't we decline?" I asked as I sat on my bed 

"My aunt won't allow that. They will all start to question. My mother is the only one who knows that marriage is nothing but a play." Sophia answered as she sat on the other side of the bed

"So we have to act?" I suggested seeing a cloud of sadness forming over Sophia's head.

"I don't want to do so. They will guess that we are not compatible. I mean look at us. We hardly know anything about each other. Oh and Adam is going to be there too." She disagreed and informed

"Sweetheart we can do this. Look at us we are already good friends. We for sure can fool your family and Adam." I assured trying to ease her tension a little.

"Adam is already doubting us." she murmured 

"How do you know?" I questioned back

"He does this frown face when he used to doubt my abilities to do something and he does it whenever he sees us." Sophia noted and turned my way frowning as if mimicking Adam.

"I can kiss you to prove him wrong." the words escaped my mouth before thinking about it and Sophia froze and blushed 

"Your possessive hugs are enough and trust me he won't be our worst problem." Sophia said turning away and sitting on the very edge of the bed.

"You don't seem happy about going back home." I pointed and laid down my bed 

"I...I love them but they are too much to handle." Sophia tiredly said 

"My mother is too much to handle too and Mitchell, he is like a baby trapped in an adult body." I confessed too

"Our families are a mess ...We are a mess" Sophia noted with a small laugh

"Yeah we are." I said yawning

" Go to your sofa buddy." Sophia ordered teasingly 

"That Sofa is hellish. Just like Liza, it is all about looks." I admitted and refused to sleep on it again

"Now, you agree but it is too late. Go back to your comfortable sofa." Sophia said laughing. 

"Please, you know that I am already tired from our day out and the gym. My back will break. Be a sweetheart." I begged politely and closed my eyes to fake sleepiness 

"Axel." Sophia threatened again and again but I ignored her.

Then suddenly, two small hands connected with my chest and started to push me out of the bed. I heard her huff and call my name again and again. She was using all her force and it nearly made me break my sleepy facade. I was fighting a laugh that kept on roaring in my chest and wanted to escape my lips.

"Axel come on." Sophia pushed again but I knew what to do exactly. In the speed of light, I captured her small delicate hands in mine and with a bit of force I drew her to my chest. She fought and tried to escape but my hands kept her glued me. 

"Axel, dammit let go!" Sophia cursed as she tried to push herself away.

"Don't curse sweetheart. It does not suit you." I ordered 

"I will sleep on the couch just let go." She demanded and I smiled at her stubbornness

"Nope, it is not fair for any human to sleep on that thing. I am sorry because I didn't give you my bed earlier and for your information, I showered so there is no reason for you to sleep there." I argued back

"   Just let go, dammit." She roared at me but stopped fighting my grip.

" Don't curse, Gem." I ordered ignoring her 

"I hate you" she said and finally put her head down on my chest.

"See it does not feel bad." I teasingly said to get just a nod of agreement and rapidly like a little baby Sophia slept. The sounds of her breaths becoming the only thing I can hear. If anyone ,two years earlier, told that I will sleep one night holding her I would have laughed at his or her face. But here I am holding her close to me and feeling comfortable about it. 

THE GOAL THIS TIME IS 120 VOTES AND 60 comments 

Guys who do you think should be the cast ? 

I am thinking of : Jessica Stroup because she has short black hair 

and Ryan Guzman because well he is hot :P