late night talk

Thanks a lot guys for your endless support. Have a great morning, day, evening or night.

GOAL AS USUAL IS DONE BELOW :

Axel's Pov: 

The clocked just ticked midnight but all the lights in our household were turned on. While my mother sat on a sofa in the living room I kept on pacing back and forth not knowing what to do. All I could do is grumble in frustration. Where are they?

"Call them again." my mother sternly ordered again and again.

"I called them but both of their phones are turned off." I repeated the same answer also again and again as my level of frustration reached its highest.

"Did you do something to her?" my mother accused 

"I didn't." I promised but I kept on remembering what Liza did to Sophia. Did the stampler hit her hard? Did something happen to her? 

"Something happened and you clearly know it. You are frowning." My mother commented as if reading my mind.

"Liza kind of threw a stampler at Sophia..." I confessed in the lowest tone possible hoping that my mum will miss it.

"Liza kind of what?!" My mum yelled on top of her lungs.

"She was angry." I defended 

"I can sue that maniac. I don't get how are still with her. Last time she was angry, Mitchell had a blue cheek for a week." My mum yelled as she stood facing me. No matter how old, tall or powerful I get, I will always fear my mother. She raised us strictly and always had an upper hand in our lives.

"She didn't mean it." I argued again

"What was she doing in the company, in the first place?" My mother roared at me

"I invited her. I miss her. I miss being around the love of my life. I want her to share my room not some girl. Mother, you cannot blame me." I honestly replied 

"The love of your life , you say." My mother disgustingly repeated 

"She is." I affirmed not caring about her tone

"Well, let me tell you that I will never accept her as a daughter in law. She can be your lover forever but I will always consider Sophia as my daughter. There are beautiful things in Sophia that you are missing." My mother defended my absent wife

"You say that just because she donated a kidney for you." I yelled this time.

"She donated a kidney for me when she didn't have to. She cooked for you when she didn't have to. She befriended Mitchell when he is the craziest. She kept the secret of your extramarital affair when she could have sued you. She honored her dad's wish even though it wrecked her life. Do you know that she had a serious crush on someone but had to give it away just to honor her vows? I may have treated her badly but I promise you that I never hated her. Sophia is just like Sonia and having her around reminds me of my old best friend. I feared getting attached to her but I guess that I , just like Mitchell, cannot avoid her anymore. You might be blind to internal beauty my son but from this day forward my only daughter in law is Sophia." My mother lectured

"Hey what about my future wife?" Mitchell's voice rang in the room before I could answer back. 

Turning around, the scene that met me didn't please me that well. I am being blamed for my affair yet Sophia's limitless  relation with Mitchell is being disregarded. There laid my wife in the hugging hands of my brother. She was asleep. Her head rested on his chest as he carried her bridal style. 

"I thought marriage isn't your thing." my mother teased Mitchell ignoring the previous tensed atmosphere

"If I find the right girl, I will definitely put a ring on her." Mitchell confessed then smiled at Sophia who shifted a bit closer to him.

"Where were you?" I angrily yelled not caring if I awaken my wife

"If I didn't know best, I would say that you are jealous." Mitchell teased 

"Answer the damned question Mitchell and put her on the sofa." I yelled again.

"I will bring her upstairs and we were out." Mitchell informed carelessly 

"Out, where?" I questioned again

"Visited a doctor then ate pizza, had a walk, then watched two movies and lastly she fell asleep." Mitchell confessed.

"Doctor?" my mother and I repeated in a concerned tone.

"Yes, thanks to Liza, Sophia now has a huge blue scar. To make sure that she is okay, I took her to the doctor. I am just doing what someone else should have done." Mitchell blamed in a rigid tone.

"You don't seem to mind caring for her though. You should have been the one who married her." I pointed out angrily

"I don't mind it because like what my mum says I saw her beauty. I would have been lucky you know? I even tried to flirt with her but her being a goody two shoes put an end to it and said that it is wrong. I am just her best friend. The shoulder that cries on because her husband is too stupid to notice that she was also thrown into this. She also had to give up on someone just to honor her vows to you, to god. I should really tell her to go a find her old crush. " Mitchell hushed informing and shocking me.

"Enough. Mitchell give him his wife and let him take her upstairs." My mother finally had enough

"Let her sleep in my room tonight." Mitchell begged but my mother shock her head in refusal.

"Here." he hushed as he walked my way giving me the heavily sleeping figure of my wife. In seconds, her head was resting on my chest. Her hands clutched my shirt as she snuggled closer to me and I couldn't but smile at her. Like always her presence makes me smile. She looks as cute as kid but the drama that she added to my life made me refuse her. I , unlike what my mother and brother believe I can see her beauty but I decided long ago to ignore it. I ignored her all together because she was arranged and forced on me. 

"Get to know her. Join our movie nights and you will fall for her." Mitchell promised as he bent down kissed Sophia's head and that little action of his made me stiff like this morning I didn't like their proximity that much...What is happening to me? What is this girl doing to me?

Goal this time is 130 votes and 60 comments 

Thanks for your endless support ! 

 ❤ you all