Inflated Bed

Hey guys and thanks for the endless support.

Goal is down below 

Axel's Pov:

"Hey mitchy..." I heard her hushing at her phone as I tried to catch an hour of sleep in my office. I was nearly going to kiss her again but I saw how reluctant she was and drew away. I kind of felt bad sensing her disapproval of me but I can probably think of thousands of reasons to why she does not want to kiss me or be my assistant.

As I watched her figure tossing around on that death trap of a sofa, I discovered the best way to avenge her wild night out. I didn't know exactly what happened with her but I guessed a lot of dancing. That dress too must have attracted the attention of all her male friends. 

I am certainly starting to feel possessive of her. I like her company. I like her stubborn ways and all. She is great, beautiful and all but still she is not really my type. She does not have blue eyes, not a blond and not tall enough...To be truthful too, my heart still misses Liza a bit. I still didn't forgive her and I think that will never ever forget her action but I still miss her visits, her laughs, her possessive ways of me...She might not be the greatest but she loved me for years.

"Mitchy, can you please find me an open spot at another company." Sophia hushed lowly thinking that I am asleep.

"You better end that call, Gem." I said loudly earning a surprised gasp from her. I do really love to tease her a lot and making her blush is definitely one of the greatest achievements that one can do

"Weren't you asleep?" She questioned as her cheeks started to color. Like a kid caught stealing a cookie she looked at the floor only.

"This sofa is not that comfortable." I replied no wanting to admit that I missed Sophia's figure next to me.

How can I ignore her for two whole years yet suddenly need her as much as I need air and food? I know how I ignored her. I , just after our wedding, told her that she means nothing to me and I should mean nothing to her. I was honest about Liza and proposed that she should get a boyfriend too. I noticed her beauty at the wedding but Liza kept on popping in my mind. I was deeply in love, so sue me. To ignore Sophia, I did the following: coming late to my house when she is asleep, never talking to her when she is around, inviting Liza a lot , taking Sophia to the formal dances because I had too but leaving her alone...Yet I don't remember her wearing a dress as short as that night. Why am I even thinking about her dress? Why do I need her to sleep when I never needed Liza? I am a grown man and should be able to sleep on my own...

"Axel! Axel!" Sophia walked shouting my name and even poked my forearm sending a weird vibe inside me...What is this goody two shoes doing to me?

"I thought that you were dead" she joked sitting on the other edge of the sofa

"I won't have the heart to leave you alone sweetheart." I teased her 

"You can always become a ghost." she informed me with a grin" You can act the role perfectly. You are mean and grumpy. You like to push me around. And like a creep you like to invade my personal bubble." Sophia announced and playfully mimicked the voice of a ghost. 

"So I am grumpy and mean?" I questioned acting hurt while she cutely nodded 

"And you like to boss me around and yell at me for no reason. I don't even know why you are so suddenly interested in my life. I mean okay we are being friendly but friends have each others backs and no order one another and punish one another." She asked as I finally sat to find her emerald eyes darting to mine looking for answers unknown not just by her but by me too.