Close to being something

You guys are so sweet and thanks for the endless support.

Goal is down below

Sophia's Pov:

Trying to take the most silent steps ever is very hard. I remember last time when I wanted to get in the mansion very late, how Axel caught me and started questioning me like I meant something for him. He is stupidly protective. I used to believe that it is cute and that he is falling deeply for me. Guess that I was wrong. He spent a night with his Liza. I think that they are back together, like really really together...Before he was mentaly still in love with her but now they are truly together. Since he didn't catch me yet he might even be with her. 

Blessing  told me to let him go. She , like Aiden , believe that I must let go and live my life. She is the only one that I confessed to. I told her how I am starting to daydream about my stupid husband, how I got comfortable in his hold, how my heart insanely beats when he tries to kiss me or even call me sweetheart or gem. I told her our story since our unwanted marriage, to the surgery, to moving in together, our new friendship, him being my new hero and all. I , then, informed her about his girlfriend and how his eyes shine when he sees her. 

At first Blessing sympathized with me. She told me about her wild dating style and in comparaison accorded that I am a goody two shoes. Gem, she started to call me too. She said that I needed a push, to be rebellious. She believed that fate brought her in my life to change my styles. 

We had a great night today. We tricked the boys so they lost our trails. Bless planned it all. We dressed perfectly and if I may say a little bit wild. We then drove to a a club, lost the boys and went back to Bless's house. We bought some ice cream, changed into the pajamas that we hid in our purses, talked and watched movies. I thought that no one was joining us but after an hour or so Blessing's friends joined in and most of them were so friendly especially a certain man that I already knew through Axel.

I was surprised to see Aiden coming with the rest of Blessing's friends. He said that he knew her since high school. Him and I started talking about different things. Lastly he congratulated me for trying to live my life. Aiden even though was a bit outspoken was really funny and he , like Blessing, kept on pushing me to think about myself for once.

"Nice of you to finally come home." Axel's voice roared as I opened the door. His tone sounded harsh accusing  and blaming. His eyes at first stared deeply into my green eyes which made those stupid shivers start. Then his eyes moved to study the rest of me and how his eyes darkened and blackened.  I was still wearing my pajama. Don't judge me, but it is already late and why would I change back to a tight dress just to come back home and sleep?

"Yeah, right." I answered back ignoring him. I am distancing myself. That's the plan or at least what Aiden and Blessing advised me to do.

"Where were you? Why are you dressed like that?" Axel like always continued to question me endlessly as his eyes focused on my light blue satin silk pajama trousers and sleeveless top.

"Where is Liza? Why are you here?" I asked with an annoyed tone and got into the joined bathroom ,to brush my teeth and do my night routine. 

"Jealous?" Axel yelled questioning through the door

"Why follow me to the club? Jealous?" I yelled with the same pitch hearing him mumble unclear things to himself 

"Why are you in your pajama?" He repeated the question but I ignored him and turned on the water to brush my teeth. I already showered before going out with Bless but to avoid Axel's question I may take another shower. Convinced with such suggestion, I dried my face and went out again ignoring his harsh glare.