Bless the rebel

So it is my birthday and I could barely find time for my own self but here is a little chapter because you guys are amazing :D 

Axel's pov ( bet that miss this)

Opening the door to my room, I found a small blond dressed in a white form hugging dress. I felt like I just entered the wrong room. Well I went missing for maybe twelve hours. I met Liza. We talked for hours. We kissed but things and events seem to play against us going further. It is either my phone, hers , or her dog who wouldn't budge away from her bedroom and let us have our way.

"Who are you?" I asked still shocked by the presence of such intruder. I was waiting for gem to be there but no one else.

"And who are you?" she questioned back placing her hand on her hip and acting as if she owns the place.

"This is my room. So I ask and you answer." I fired at her seeing her shooting me a disgusted angry glare.

"Bless are you sure about this?" Gem's tone ringed in my ears then she walked out of the joined bathroom.

She was wearing this short little deep red dress. It fitted her perfectly like a glove. Its color made her pale skin look so smoother and full of life. It hugged her in all the correct places.All her curves were accentuated. My eyes roamed her body and my breaths hitched. The neckline of the dress was dangerously low. It was also short, very short. It made her legs look longer. She was still short but looked like a model.  This dress left a little to imagination and made me curve to touch her. After hardly trying, I looked away from her body and into Gem's eyes. They were wide open with shock. At some point, I did hear her gasp in surprise but I was too busy focusing on well you know what...Gem's eyelids were decorated by a smoky kind of makeup and her lips where colored by a deep shade of red.Her emerald eyes shined under the room lights and they looked dazzling.

Why am I already out of breath when I swore to forget her and focus on my liza ?

"It is perfect. Come on now we are late." The blond who is apparently called Bless said while squealing 

"Late for what?" I asked the blond yet my eyes kept on a firm glare on Sophia. The idea of her going out in such dress made my possessiveness for her take over again. She cannot just go out like that. That dress will get her too much attention.

"Excuse you. Who are you again to decide for us?" The rude Blond asked mockingly. How audacious can she be? She is in my room, talking to my wife and inviting her out...How stupid is she.

"I am Axel Williams." I introduced trying to knock some sense into her

"I know. Shouldn't you be living your life? Come on gem." She brushed me off and referred to Sophia by using my nickname

"You are not going out like that Gem." I threatened ignoring the blond

"I am going to live my life as you did." Sophia said standing up for herself yet her eyes diverted away from me.

"Finally, good for you Gem." Bless congratulated Sophia 

"Shouldn't you be fooling around with Mitchell?" I said throwing Bless a nasty glare

"Shouldn't you be cheating around with Liza?" She asked shocking me even more. Gem must have told her everything.

"Mitchell! Mitchell come get this monster of a girlfriend out of here." I yelled feeling frustrated 

" I am not his girlfriend. I am my own person. And Sophia is now not attached to anyone, right?" Bless turned to Sophia and the latter nodded shyly making anger rise in the pit of my stomach. What did that little blond feed Sophia's mind? 

"Bless." Mitchell appeared out of nowhere and looked as dazed as I was when Sophia came out

"Mitchy" Bless saluted and went to kiss his cheek. My idiotic brother though were as rigid as a wall.

"What are you doing here?" he asked after gaining back his voice

"Getting Sophia out. She was down over something stupid. So I picked her a dress and now we are going to have a wild night in some club." Bless informed and throw me a stupid glare when she said something stupid

"Dressed like that?" Mitchell asked and Bless looked at him weirdly

"Is there anything wrong with my dress?" she said eyeing her dress carefully

"It is...." Mitchell tried to talk but something got his stupid tongue 

"Inappropriate, especially Sophia's. She is a married woman, you know?" I roared hating Bless even more

"Married" both girls said in a sarcastic manner and then shared a devious look

"Shall we Mrs. Williams?" Bless asked teasingly 

"We shall but since now I am just Miss Lewis." Sophia beamed at the girl shooting me a daring glare

"Sophia if you dare step a foot out...." I started to threaten her. Why is this happening all the time? 

"I will regret it? Well I would love to see how but for now I must live my life." Sophia replied shocking me and owned herself a grin from both Mitchell and Bless.

"Can I go out with you?" Mitchell offered his eyes settling on Bless 

"Nope. This is a girls night out. No boys are accepted to join." She refused with a grin

"But you will be meeting other men." He argued and that idea made me so tense. What is Sophia meets a guy?

" That's another story." Bless said winking at Sophia who laughed a bit. 

"There will be no going out." I ordered again while anger possessed me.

" We are so scared, aren't we Sophia." Bless sarcastically said

"So very scared, Terrified even." Sophia completed throwing me a defying look. What the hell happened to my goody two shoes in these twelve hours?Then without caring Bless linked hers and Sophia's elbows and started walked out of the room leaving me with wild anger bubbling inside. 

"Dammit." I roared and my eyes settled on my stupid brother. He was gawking the door like a love sick poppy. " why did you introduce such an indocile to gem? She will freaking make a rebel out of her'' I blamed while my only thoughts were concentrated on what will happen with Gem.

"Never refer to Bless in such a low way. I didn't mean for them to become friends but she is a rebel. She might be good for Sophia. You know?" Mitchell said but proudly 

" Just shut up and follow me." I ordered stopping his praising words.

THE GOAL THIS TIME IS 240 VOTES AND 160 comments

You guys are totally awesome :D

thanks again ^_^

and all the cover suggestions will be posted soon so you can vote for the one you like best.

If you want to send me a cover then go ahead and thanks for all of your efforts.