Fake

Hey guys and thanks for the endless support.

Goal is down below

General Pov: 

"You have the weirdest best friend ever." Sophia commented as Axel was driving them back to the mansion. Silence filled the car today. Only the roars of the engine were heard. Even when Sophia turned up the radio, Axel annoyingly shut it down. He was deep in thoughts, Sophia noted. His brows kept on frowning and his knuckles for a unknown reason were white as snow. He was clutching on the wheel fiercely but he didn't care at all. 

"Aiden can be awkward sometimes." Axel replied again without looking at Sophia. He felt her gaze on him and can imagine her frowning at his tensing features. The words of Aiden, the ring and Sophia's rights to freedom kept on echoing in his mind. Does a ring matter that much? Is that why his Liza cheated on him? Is Sophia truly going to do the same? Why should he even care or feel mad when he tried to imagine gem in the hands of another man? Did his protectiveness levels reach a insane rank? 

"What are you thinking about?" Sophia interrupted his silent thoughts but he wouldn't answer...What would he tell her, that he should buy her a ring or that she is not allowed to cheat or maybe give her whole freedom and turn a blind eye to her? His ideas now were disturbed again yet by a song that he didn't know. 

 " The world comes to life
And everything's bright
From beginning to end
When you have a friend
By your side
That helps you to find
The beauty you are
When you open your heart
And believe in
The gift of a friend
The gift of a friend " ( Demi Lovato) the phone sung as Sophia searched for it in her bag

"Mitchy" she happily greeted and her face brightened with a huge grin. Axel's eyes now shifted to capture that moment and a voice inside his mind mocked her. He hated how Mitchell can influence Sophia immediately. He ,himself, can make her either blush or angry but Mitchell can make her happy, over the clouds even. Like the song said, When Axel was ignoring her Mitchell helped her see the beauty that she is. And as the song says, she believes in Mitchell but never believed in Axel and he clearly does not deserve her trust.

"I cannot do that." Sophia rapidly refused owning herself a frown from Axel 

"What does he want?" Axel asked knowing how crazy his brother can be

"But Mitchy..." Sophia nagged like a kid and stomped her foot as if Mitchell can see her

"Gem?" Axel questioned but got ignored again. He was feeling like a third wheel and he didn't appreciate such thing. Why would Mitchell be more important to Sophia? Okay he might have helped her when she was alone but now Axel was trying to become her friend too. Getting more frustrated, Axel's hand rapidly snatched the phone from Sophia's hand.

"Mitchell, Sophia will talk to you when we are there." Axel's voice roared and then he shut the phone throwing it on the dashboard 

"That was rude and unneeded." Sophia blamed as she leaned closer to him and reached for her phone but Axel stopped her moving it further away.

"What did Mitchell want?" Axel bluntly asked feeling his frustration reaching a level as high as the sky.

"None of your business." Sophia replied crossing her hands. Why would Axel act like so? Why is he being rude to her? Isn't it enough that he is clearly still in love with Liza while manipulating her feelings? 

"Gem, don't test my patience!" Axel threatened 

" He wants me to play the role of his girlfriend." Sophia informed and the car came to a sudden stop. The force of that sudden move shocked her. There they were in the middle of a luckily empty road.