Hell

Hey guys and thanks for reading this new book.                                                                                          I liked the idea of setting goals for every chapter. It connects me to you and make you write back , your opinions and thoughts.                         

Let's set a goal, as a start maybe 20 votes and 10 comments ?

thanks a lot can wait to hear your opinions :D 

Axel's Pov

My mum and Sophia left the hospital an hour ago. The drive home was silent. Only Mitchell disturbed our calmness. He kept on playing with Sophia, teasing her and if I may say openly flirting with her. Since when did he befriend my arranged wife ? 

The moment we arrived home, I wanted to run and go visit Liza but my mother ordered me to stay. My mother now holds the authority of everything and everyone after my father's death. My Father trusted her with everything, even rectifying his will if we didn't oblige to his rule, the rule of marrying his best friend's daughter and living with her for seven long years. I am simply tied to a stranger so I can inherit what is lawfully mine, the companies that I worked hard to improve and run.

Sophia Lewis, a girl two years younger than me, ran into my life do suddenly. She disturbed every balance I achieved. Because of her, a long on going fight between me and  my long time girlfriend. Liza feared Sophia even though I tried to assure her my love in more than one way. Liza publicly bullied Sophia, at certain points and I didn't stop her. I didn't put an end to it because firstly, Sophia deserved that. I mean how can accept to marry me just to honor her father's words. She was not promised anything out of the deal and she clearly held no feeling for me. She criticize me openly and rarely talks to me. She avoids me like plague. Secondly I don't interfere in Liza's bullying actions because I love watching Sophia's reactions. That girl does not cry , well not publicly. She acts like she does not care or even worse she plays dumb and ignores Liza which drives the latter mad.

Following my mother to the living room, we all sat on different sofas. My mum and I took the one seat sofas while Sophia sat next to Mitchell and the latter seemed to be glued to her. 

"Phia, We can have late endless movie nights, now" My twenty four year old brother sang like a kid 

"Will you stop bothering her?" my mother's voice rang in the room surprising all of us. Is she really siding with Sophia ?

"I am sorry." Mitchell uttered like a kid as he looked at Sophia and she smiled sweetly at him

"It is okay, Mrs Williams. This is just Mitchy being Mitchy." Sophia defended my brother defying my mother's words and I for sure was waiting for my mum to yell again at her but she just nodded at her.

"How do you know, Mitchell so well?" My mum asked and I found myself eager to know the answer to such question. 

"Well Mrs. Williams, Mitchy used to visit Axel and I's house. At first, he came to talk to his brother but since Axel is hardly alone, Mitchy and I started talking. He waited around for hours when Liza was over. We ended up watching some old and new Disney series and I guess that started it all. We begun talking about our favorite power rangers and then that led to our favorite color, subjects, food , music and interests?" Sophia answered with ease 

"I never knew about his visits." I announced trying to avoid the blaming gaze of my mum, wife and brother, even though I remember faintly Sophia telling me about  him visiting. I mean ignoring her became a talent of mine...

"Sure you didn't" Sophia's accusing words were shot loudly and her emerald eyes connected with mine daring me to say another lie

"Sue me." I yelled back at her feeling as childish as hell! 

"Enough you two!" Mum yelled and like kids we obliged to her

"Sophia, Your stuff were moved to the mansion. We are all going to live here. Starting from this minute, you can call me "mum". As Mitchell said we didn't thank you properly so I must thank you for donating you kidney to me even though I was nothing but a horrible being to you. This does not mean that I am accepting you totally as my daughter in Law but I will be trying to be a nicer person to you." My mum continued and I nearly gasped in surprise...

"You don't have to accept her. She is not really your daughter in law. In few years, we will be divorced. Liza should be the one calling you mum." I fired as I stood up refusing the progress that Sophia was making...She just owned the respect of the toughest person in my family

"Axel, I can decide who calls me mum and who doesn't and Your Liza does not fit well in my book." mum yelled at me and my anger continued to rise...Why is my life crumbling down? Why am I so unlucky? It is all because of Sophia that Bit..

"Mrs. Williams, I helped you because I had to. I am not asking for your acceptance. I am okay with being treated as a stranger. A bit of respect will be appreciated but I prefer to live in Axel's house. As he said, this marriage will only last for few more years and I don't want to get attached then be thrown away." Sophia calmly replied owning herself a faint smile from my mum...My old woman is actually starting to love my forced goody two shoes of a wife!

"You won't be thrown away. I want you guys to give a grandchild." My mum announced with ease while Sophia, Mitchell and I all yelled and gasped in surprise! 

"I beg your pardon" Sophia and I yelled on top of our lungs, shared a quick gaze enough to see the reddish color that was coloring Sophia's cheeks then diverted our eyes away to look at the figure of my mother.

"What? I have every right to enjoy playing with my grand kids. I am growing old and sick. You have a year to give me grand child." my mum repeated as if asking for a piece of cake, a necklace or something easy

"I cannot do that. I...I..." Sophia tried to argue but the weight of my mother's order seemed to freeze her.

"Mother any child of mine will be mothered only by Liza." I announced yet my eyes kept on studying my wife's reddening face.

"Those will not be heirs to the Williams's fortune. Only legitimate children can be." My mum argued 

"I will marry Liza soon." I promised 

"I do not approve of her." My mum refused 

"I can father Sophia's kids." Mitchell offered in a flirting manner owning a gasp from my wife and for a certain reason my rage was suddenly directed to him

"Shut up! This is none of your business." I yelled at him 

"Sophia is my best friend. This is my business. Even though me and her are not in love, I will still be a better option than you. At least she trusts me. I will be there for her. Her first child cannot be the result of mere sex. She deserves better, way better." Mitchell defended my wife and once again enveloped her in his arms  

"You should have married her and saved me the trouble of sleeping with her " I yelled at him 

"All of you shut it. Go to your rooms now and we will continue such topic after lunch. I am still out of energy and I think that Sophia is tired too." My mother ended our fight 

"Mrs. Williams? I mean Olivia, Do I have a room of my own?" Sophia questioned and I silently sent a pray so my mum can affirm her question

"Nonsense. You married him so you share his bed." mum disapproved and Sophia for the first time sent me a pleading gaze.

"Mother, we were forced into this and you know this well." I tried to argue 

"Forced or not. My words are final. Now out of my sight." My mother roared and we the three adults just tipped our heads in defeat. 

"This is not fair" Sophia mumbled brokenly " I am just trying to honor my dad's last wish. What did I get myself into." 

"Welcome to hell." I mumbled back to her and started walking to my room, or should I say our room.