Office Flirt

Hey guys and thanks for the endless support.

Goal is down below

General Pov: 

"Don't you look energetic and ready for this conference !" a manly voice ridiculed in a playful manner and Axel's head shot to the door. There stood one of his best friends, Aiden Collins. They studied together for years and both were interested in business and finance. Yet the thing that they won't acknowledge loudly is the hidden competition between them. When he checked lastly, Axel was steps ahead of Aiden. He is now a CEO while Aiden is still working for his father. Not to forget that Axel is married while Aiden is the second richest bachelor after Mitchell of course. 

"You are late Aiden." Axel pointed teasingly trying to show his friend who is more in control and more professional 

"You have company too." Aiden's eyes drifted to Sophia who stood and offered the stranger a small polite smile

"You already know Sophia." Axel introduced again even though he knew that Aiden knew her perfectly. He helped him doing a background check on Sophia before the marriage. What He couldn't just allow a stranger in his house without making sure that she is harmless.

"Yeah, of course and who can forget Sophia." Aiden teased but Axel felt an irritated feeling growing inside him. Aiden's eyes were still studying Sophia, every inch of her and that made the latter a bit uncomfortable. She diverted her eyes away and started to shift her weight from one leg to the other.

"Sophia, this is  Aiden Collins, one of my best friends and the future heir of the Collins'companies." Axel introduced after clearing his throat loudly owning a challenging smirk from Aiden. That little gesture triggered Axel deep down and he knew that it means trouble.

"Sophia, how are you?" Aiden saluted offering his hand and Sophia grudgingly offered hers back. Yet what shocked her was Aiden's next move. After shamelessly eyeing her up and down, Aiden took her smaller hand and brought it to his lips leaving a chaste kiss on it.

  "Fine thank you." She mumbled rapidly pulled her hand hiding it like a kid behind her back. She felt one set of eyes studying her and turning around to Axel she confirmed that. His eyes were moving from Aiden to her now blushing face to her hidden hand.

"Let's start this conference." Axel announced trying to avoid the sudden need to yell at Aiden. He cannot just threaten a best friend of his because of a small gesture. More than that why would he when Sophia is just his forced unwanted wife?

"Is Sophia joining us because I truly don't mind." Aiden unashamedly  winked at Sophia ignoring the hardening features of Axel and Sophia's reddening cheeks

"Sophia is my new assistance. She will join all my conferences." Axel said emphasizing certain words as his hand swung and hugged Sophia's shoulders  bring her closer to him

"You are lucky and Sophia if you ever need another spot you can always call me. I am becoming a CEO too in a month." Aiden dared again and Sophia felt lost. The man , in front of her, was flirting shamelessly with her and Axel's grip on her was actually turning hurtful. 

"Mr. Collins..." she started to deny his offer 

"Oh, please call me Aiden." he replied with a smirk

"I prefer to stay professional. I will continue on calling you Mr.Collins and I am perfectly fine with my current job but thanks for the offer." Sophia replied trying to keep a hard face and a strong strict tone.