chapter 3

When I looked up it was wonho." Wonho what are you doing here",I asked getting up." Wait tatiana you know wonho hyung",I.m said. I looked at I.m and nodded." She the girl I was talking about boys",wonho said.

                           I blushed and looked at wonho." So this the hot girl from next door",jooheon said. Wonho chuckled and nodded. I couldnt help to blush." Damn wonho you was right she is hot",shownu said." Back of she is mines right tatiana",wonho said with a smirk.

                               I nodded and blushed." Damn I wanted that ",I.m said. I giggled while wonho gave him a death glare." Relax bad boy he is just teasing you",I said leaning up." I can tease him back",wonho said.

                             Wonho then connected our lips. Wonho then started to squeeze my butt. I moaned into the kiss. Wonho then licked my bottom lip. I opened my mouth to let his tongue in.

                             "Ok hyung we get it she is yours",I.m said. I pulled away from wonho giggling." But wait is she my noona or is she not",I.m asked. I chuckled and looked at him." I'm wonhos age",I said.( let's just say they are all teenagers here so wonho is 19)

                            "Damn so you are my noona",I.m said. The guys and me laughed while I.m pouted." Not funny that's so unfair",I.m said. I walked up to I.m and hugged him." Aww its ok I can still call you oppa of you want me too",I said.

                          I.m nodded and we pulled away. I took out my phone to check the time to see that it was getting late." Guys I have to go sorry",I said. The guys nodded and gave me a hug." I can walk you home",wonho said.