Chapter 25

"Of course I would be your official girlfriend",I said with a smile. Wonho smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist. I snuggled into his chest and wrapped my arms around him." I need you to stop boo loving for me to tell you something", Hyungwon said. I giggled and pulled away from wonho and looked at the tall male in front of me." Well tatiana your mom knows your with a friend", Hyungwon says. I nodded and look at him to continue." The others did what they had to do and everything went well but now the problem is jinhawn got a call from hanbin saying he is looking for tatiana so he is going  to be coming back in our area",Hyungwon said. I froze and looked at Wonho. Wonho looked pissed and I could tell he was already coming up with a plan." I can handle that don't worry", wonho said with a smirk. I shivered at how evil his smirk looked. Hyungwon nodded and then walked out. Wonho looked at me and I could tell he saw my fear. Hanbin never put a hand on me but I know that if he wants me back he would. I don't know why he would want me back when his plan was to just use me and have Wonho come to him and I guess fight." Don't think about it and let's go hang with Lisa",Wonho said looking into my eyes. I nodded and turned to get ready. I did my make up and my hair. Deciding on my grey Jordan's that match my outfit Laced them up and left the room. Wonho decided on showering so I decided to talk to the guys and wait for him to be done. Walking downstairs all the guys were sitting down watching jinhawn and kihyun play the x box. I chuckled when jinhawn let out a little pout when he saw that kihyun was winning." Tatiana sit with me", I.m said. I smiled and walked to the empty seat beside him. I placed my head on his shoulder and watched the tv. It took Wonho five minutes to shower and get ready. I swear he is worse then a girl. We said goodbye to the others and we headed out. Lisa wanted to meet up at the mall so we drove to the mall. During the ride to the mall we were quiet. It was a comfortable silence. But I could tell Wonho wanted to say something. Arriving at a red light Wonho turned to me. I was going to say something when I felt soft plump lips on mine. I smiled as he licked my bottom lip for entrance. I opened my mouth lightly and he placed his tongue on mine. We were now making out and it felt like it wasn't going to end anytime soon. I moved my head to side a little so the kiss can get deeper. I moaned a little when Wonho started to suck on my tongue. He smirked when he heard me moan and moved more closer. We were so into the kiss that we didn't notice the light had turn green. The car behind us Honked there horn and we pulled away. With a light chuckle Wonho started to drive again. We arrived at the mall after a couple more miles of driving. Parking the car near the entrance me and Wonho walked to the glass doors. The mall was very huge. It was an all glass building you can look out the mall but not in. The mall had three floors. The floors were a black and white marble. It was very beautiful and if I ever had a house like it I would never leave. I texted Lisa and told her that we are at the mall. Soon after I got a text from her saying her and jungkook was at the food court." They at the food court?", Wonho asked. I nodded and laced my fingers in his. We started to walk to the food court when I saw my favorite store. I wanted to go in their so bad but I decided to wait and go with Lisa. Arriving at the very large food court I seen jungkook tall self right away. "Tatiana omg!", I heard Lisa yell. I smiled and let go of Wonho hand to run to my best friend. Lisa also was running to me. When we finally reached arm length Lisa jumped on me. I chuckled and hug her tightly so she won't fall." Alright girls people are going to think y'all are dating each other and Lisa I want my hug from her two so let her go", jungkook said walking up to us. Me and Lisa laughed and she jumped off of me. Jungkook smiled and opened up his arms for me. I smiled and hugged him." Long time no see oppa", I said in jungkooks chest." Ugh you know I hate when people call me oppa",jungkook said pushing me away with a light chuckled. I giggled and turned to Wonho. He looked like he was dragged here." Oh guys this is my boyfriend Wonho and Wonho these are my friends Lisa and jungkook", I said introducing them. Wonho waved at Lisa and gave jungkook and nod." So now that we are all here what store do you want to go in first", Lisa asked. I smirked at her and she already knew what store." Lets go then", Lisa said grabbing my hand. Me and Lisa walked hand and hand while our boyfriends yes I said boyfriends walked behind us." So how long has it been since jungkook asked you out",I asked while walking to Victoria secret." He asked me out right after you left",Lisa said. Walking to the bra section I nodded." That's cute where did he ask you at",I asked while picking up a black Lacey bra that was really cute. The boys were standing out side because they didn't want to come in the store." It was at my house I was crying because I was going to miss you",Lisa said picking up a strapless purple bra that had white flowers on it." That's cool and I told you I would always visit and call you",I said getting matching panties and even grabbing the same bra as Lisa. Me and Lisa picked out 20 bras and even 20 panties. Walking out the Victoria secret the boys eyes widened when they saw all the bags we had from just one store. We handed them the bags and me Lisa walked hand and hand again to hot topic. Me and Lisa picked out matching Big Bang shirts and even picked out matching thigh high socks and even the same holographic choker. Spending the day with Lisa and of course our boyfriends was so fun. Me and Lisa bought so many things and the boys bought sneakers and earrings. The boys insisted on getting sneakers for us to but we denied it. After being at the mall day we all decided to call it a day. We said are goodbyes and we went our separate ways to the cars. Arriving home the boys were already sleeping. It was so cute cause jinhawn and kihyun feel asleep on the couch together while the others left them to go to there rooms. Wonho went upstairs to put the bags away while I walked up to the sleeping boys." Guys wake up and got your room",I said gently pushing them. They woke up and rubbed there eyes." Oh hi when you two come back",kihyun said with a yawn." We just now came back",said Wonho walking down the stairs with a blunt in his hand." Ah ok cool are you sharing that blunt",jinhawn said sitting up. Wonho looked at them and nodded. I chuckled and all four of us walked outside to smoke.