Chapter 21

"Guys wake up",jinhawn said shaking us. I opened my eyes and sat up alittle. Hanbin had his arm around my waist and his hair all over the place. I smiled at his sleeping face and moved his hair out his face." Should I let him sleep for alittle while more",I said looking at jinhawn.

                                   "Yea you should it was a long drive here",jinhawn said. I nodded and got up. I walked downstairs with jinhawn. We walked into the kitchen and sat down on the chairs by the bar. I looked down at the food and my mouth watered.

                            "It looks good jinhawn",I said grabbing my spoon." Thank you Tatiana I hope it taste good",jinhawn said with a chuckle. I giggled and we began to eat." So tell me how you and Hanbin started dating",jinhawn asked as he wiped some sauce off his face." We meet by her mom",Hanbin said walking in while rubbing his eyes.

                               I nodded." Also her boyfriend before me was an asshole in front of me and I was there to make her feel better",Hanbin said giving me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed and looked down." That's cute I'm glad y'all together y'all look like a cute couple",jinhawn said." Thanks hyung anyway how are the others",Hanbin said.

                        "They all right just been busy with their life's that is all",jinhawn said. Hanbin nodded. The whole time we spent eating we had a small talk. We talked about how we are doing and even talked about embracing things. It fun hearing about Hanbin was when he is was a kid." He even use to call himself b.i",jinhawn said.

                              I giggled and watch Hanbin groan." Really babe why b.i",I asked." I don't know I was a kid ok",Hanbin said. I giggled at him and pecked his cheek." Thanks bro you told her the most embarrassing thing ever",Hanbin said with his hands on his head. Jinhawn shrugged and got up." I will help with the dishes oppa",I said getting up also.

                               "Sure Tatiana come on and Hanbin start a movie for us",jinhawn said. Hanbin nodded and got up. Me and jinhawn grabbed all the plates and headed to the sink." Hey Tatiana if you don't mind me asking but who was your ex before Hanbin",jinhawn asked." His name was wonho why",I said. Jinhawn looked at me with shock and called for Hanbin.