Chapter 17

After me and Hanbin finished eating we got dressed. While eating Hanbin decided we should get out the house. I agreed so we decided to go to the arcade. Once we were done getting dressed we walked downstairs. My mom came in just now and looked at us.

                                 "What did I miss that you two got so close", my mom said. I giggled and looked at her." Nothing mom we just got to know each other better and found out we have a lot in common", I said turning to Hanbin. My mom looked shocked." Are you guys together then",my mom asked.

                                  Me and Hanbin nodded. My mom jumped up and screamed alittle. Me and Hanbin laughed." I hope you don't mind me dating her",Hanbin said to my mom. My mom told Hanbin that she didn't mind.

                                  Hanbin smiled and gave me a quick peck. We then told my mom that we was just heading to the arcade for a date. My mom nodded and told us not to come too late. We told her ok and I gave her a quick peck. We walked out the hanbins car and he opened the door for me.

                                   I thanked him and got in. I buckled up and watched Hanbin get in the car. Once he was ready he turned on the car and we left. Arriving at the arcade I was so excited. Once we walked in I saw I.m. I got scared cause I don't know if wonho told the boys what happened.

                                   Hanbin noticed how afraid I got and grabbed my hand." We can always ignore him",Hanbin said. I nodded and we went to the place we get our tokens from. It turned out the I.m did see me and decided to walk up to me." Noona hey",I.m said with a smile.

                              "Hey I.m", I said alittle afraid. I guess I.m say that and sighed." Noona none of us is mad at you I hope you know that",I.m said. I looked at him with shock." He told you guys",I asked biting my lip. I.m nodded and pulled me into a hug.

                                I sighed into the hug and wrapped my arms around him. When we pulled away I.m smiled." Why would you think we would be mad at you",I.m asked." Cause she thought since you were friends with him you would be on his side",Hanbin said." Nah noona we know how hyung is and he messed up really bad this time",I.m said.

                                 I nodded and hugged him again. I.m told me to text him and the boys when ever I wanted to see them. I nodded and we said our goodbyes." See cutie you over think stuff",Hanbin said dragging me to a basketball game." Babe I didn't even say they hated me",I said with a giggle.

                                 "So I know how you are",Hanbin said with chuckle. I pushed his shoulder alittle." Now let me beat your beautiful self in basketball",Hanbin said. I laughed and told him he couldn't beat me. We then put our coins in the machines and began to go against each other.